Chapter24 »»»Final«««

"You really want to accept the offer from jyp?!" Jin asks while everyone else stands there shocked.

"I did some thinking after talking with some people and I realized that everyone has things they're afraid of but that shouldn't stand in the way of what I love. So I'm gonna take the offer." I say.

Deep down I was terrified.

I knew singing was something I loved doing but what if my depression and anxiety got in the way.

It could really complicate things.

"When did you plan on doing this?" Jimin asks and I let out a shaky breath.

"Well now actually, before I change my mind. I called Jackson and he's already on his way." I say and they seem happy.

"I was also wondering if you guys could come too...for some moral support." I say while rubbing my neck.

"Of course we can!" Jin says and flashes a smile.

Before I can thank them I hear a horn.

"Well, let's do this." I say and walk out to the car with the others trailing behind me.

"Ready? I see you brought the guys." Jackson says flashing his signature bright smile.

I was able to push away the crush I had on him and now I was so happy with Yoongi I even forgot about the crush a Little.

"Mhm." I mumble as we all pile into the car.

I was shaking as we grew closer to the Jyp Entertainment building.

I wasn't going to lie and say I wasn't scared because I was, I was terrified.

"Here we are." Jackson says once we pull up in front of a giant building.

As I looked up at the giant building I felt my heart hammering against my chest and my hands beginning to shake.

"I don't know if I can go through with this." I say, instantly feeling like I was going to throw up.

"It'll be okay I promise. I'll be by your side every step of the way, when I can of course." Jackson smiles but it didn't help.

It didn't help because I knew he'd always be busy.

He had his own music to worry about.

"It'll be alright." Yoongi says as he joins my side.

When he did something clicked inside me and I was able to calm down.

I wanted to reach out and grab him but I couldn't, not in public like this.

I thank him and follow Jackson into the building with the others behind us.

"I'm glad you're here." Jackson's manger says with a smile on his face.

"Just sign these papers and we can start by moving you." he says and my eyebrows furrow a bit.

"What do you mean moving me?" I ask and he raises his eyebrows.

"I thought you were aware that you'd have to move closer to the building." he says and I hear the guys whispering to each other.

"I wasn't." I say in a calm manner even though I was panicking on the inside.

"I suggest, since you seem close with Jackson, that you move into his dorm with his other 6 members. That is, until you find your own place of course." he says and I just stand there shocked.

What was I going to do.

There was no way I could do this without Yoongi and the others.

"I know it's a lot to take in but it won't be that bad, I promise you." he says and I feel a hand on my shoulder.

It was Yoongi.

"Do it." he says with a gentle smile.

"But then I won't get to see you guys all the time and I don't know if I can do it alone." I say.

"You won't be alone. You'll have Jackson and his members and we'll come visit." Yoongi says reassuringly and I feel myself becoming conflicted.

"Promise me nothing will change between us." I whisper to Yoongi and he smiles and nods.

"I promise." he says and then I turn around to face the manager and let out a shaky breath.

"Okay, I'm in."