Chapter15

When we got back to the house we ate and hung out for a little bit then I felt Yoongi tug on my jacket.

"What?" I ask looking up at him.

"Let's go for a birthday drive." he says and I look around at the guys who urge me to go.

"Alright." I say and follow him out to the car.

We drive for awhile then he stops.

"What are you doing?" I ask as I look over at him.

"I'm tired, you drive." he says and my eyes widen and my jaw falls.

"You mean to tell me you came out here just so you could do this?" I ask in disbelief.

"I wasn't tired then..I'm tired now." he says and I scoff.

"Unbelievable." I say and unbuckle my seatbelt then get out of the car and switch seats with him.

When he gets into the passenger seat he leans back and closes his eyes.

I make a Tck noise and start the car again.

See what I have to deal with.

I drive for awhile then look over and notice that Yoongi is sound asleep.

I pull the car over and my eyes trail up to his face. He just looked so peaceful.

My eyes wandered down to his lips and for some reason I couldn't take my eyes away.

I wonder if their soft..or what they'd feel like pressed to mine..

What the hell was wrong with me?

I rip my eyes away from his face and bite my lip.

My heart beat had sped up again.

Was I getting sick or something?

I shake my head and go to start the car again but I was too late, Yoongi had already woken up.

"Why are we stopped?" He asks rubbing at his eyes.

It looked...cute.

"Oh um, I got bored of driving." I lie and he raises his eyebrows.

"Seriously?" He asks and I clench my jaw and start the car.

"You're the one that fell asleep!" I say and start driving again.

"Well I was tired." he defends

"Yeah And I was bored!" I snap back but he doesn't seem at all fazed by my outburst.

"Let's go home then." he says leaning his head against the window, peering out at the scenery flying past.

"If that's what you want." I say and turn the corner to get to the house.

"I never said that's what I wanted." he says without moving to look at me.

"What do you want then?" I ask but he doesn't say anything, earning a frustrated groan from me.

"You Min Yoongi, are something else." I say and expect a sassy remark but instead I see him smile.

His smile was so cute.. he was cute.

I continue on driving and we end up going to a couple places and I almost lost Yoongi at one point.

When we finally decided to go home Yoongi drove.

"I'm exhausted." I say yawing and he looks over at me from the corner of his eye then continues to drive.

It was currently 11:50pm meaning my birthday was almost over.

The thought kinda made me sad in a way seeing as this was the first time in years I had a decent birthday.

The car pulling over to the side of the road shook me out of my thoughts.

"Why are you stopping? I wanna go home and sleep." I whine and he pulls a bag out from behind the seat and places it in my lap.

"What is this?" I ask, looking up at him with raised eyebrows.

"It's nothing crazy so don't get the wrong idea." he says and I open the bag to see a box.

When I open it I see a necklace that had an (First initial) on it.

When I flipped it over it said "from Yoongi" and beside it said forever and always in cursive.

"Wasn't this expensive?" I ask as I look over at him with wide eyes.

"That's not important. Put it on." he says and I smile and nod.

I turn so he can clip it then I turn back and play with the charm.

"I love it, thank you Oppa!" I say and I see his facial expressions change and he shifts in his seat.

"It's not that big of a deal. It's Just a birthday gift." he says and starts to drive again.

"Well still, thank you. It means a lot. So does what you said at the cemetery." I say and he seems to swallow down his words.

"Anyways, happy birthday." he says and I feel a smile spreading across my face.

It really was a happy birthday.