Chapter12

When I got back home all the guys were in the living room.

The three youngest were messing around, Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jin were on their phones, and Yoongi was writing in a journal that he used to write his music in.

When Jimin noticed me the others quickly did too.

All except Yoongi who didn't even acknowledge my presence.

"Ah (y/n) you're back. How was your date?" Jungkook asks and I let out a breath.

"It wasn't a date." I say and I see Namjoon look at me with full attention now.

"Jackson said-"

"I know what Jackson said and he lied. Something about getting Suga and Rapmon fired up." I say and they both look at me.

Yoongi also gave me a taken back look but that was probably from me calling him Suga seeing as I never had in my life.

"I'm gonna kill him." Namjoon says, standing up but I put my hand out to stop him.

"Not so fast, buddy ol pal. I'd like to know why you called me clueless." I say.

I was getting sassy.

"Aren't you angry, Hyung?" Namjoon asks, clearly changing the subject.

Bastard.

"Why would I be?" Yoongi asks, leaning back into the couch and continuing to scribble down words.

"Yeah why would he be? You and Jackson are so weird." I say scrunching my face then going to my room.

I shake my head and pull my phone from my pocket and throw it onto my bed.

The atmosphere in the house was weird today and it had me feeling really off.

Before I knew it I had been pacing around my room for hours and now it was dark.

Today sure went by fast.

Just as I was about to decide on sleeping I heard a knock on my door.

When I opened it I saw Yoongi standing there.

"What's up?" I ask, moving aside so he could come in the room.

"Can't sleep." he says and I make an O shape with my mouth and nod.

I had that problem plenty of times.

"So about today." I say and he looks up at me.

"Yeah it was a bit strange. This is the first time a girl said she liked me." he says with an emotionless face and my eyes widen as my face heats from embarrassment.

"I never said I liked you!" I say defensively and he looks at me with raised eyebrows.

"I heard Jackson say-"

"No, You came at the totally wrong time! He thought we were dating and I told him no and he asked if I liked you and before I could say no you guys came." I say, trying my best to explain myself so I could get out of this awkward situation.

"Oh, alright. That makes sense." he says, unfazed.

"Wait, what do you mean that was the first time?" I ask while raising my eyebrows.

He seems to get flustered after that.

"Awe has little Yoongi never had a girlfriend?" I mock while poking his cheek.

"Quit it. You've never had a boyfriend either." he says, swatting my hand away.

"Hey no fair. That's different." I say and he looks at me with a scrunched face.

"How?!" He asks in disbelief.

"It just is." I say which causes him to rolls his eyes.

"Well now that that's cleared up we should get to sleep." he says, standing up straight and turning to the door.

"Alright, Goodnight Suga Sugar." I say and I was expecting a laugh or something but what he said next shocked me.

"Don't ever call me that again. It's Yoongi to you." he says then walks away.

What crawled up his asshole and died?

He needs some milk.