°009

I just started watching noragami
gah but i started with the second season so yeah
lowkey kazuma i am just lowkey yes

• • • • • •

life went on peacefully in our little community of a school. No word on Mr. Song, the festival was coming up, little riots had broken out here and there but we contained it. Life was almost back to normal. almost.

all of us had a call in by hyeyeong, we had walked into her room. "I realized that you guys don't have anything to defend yourselves with." She said and we looked at her in question. "You probably won't be needing these unless you guys go out against mr.song." Hyeyeong lifted a gun pointed it at a wall and then shot. We ducked, "what the hell?" Ten said who lowkey probably nearly died.

I looked behind me and saw a poster and the letter o was shot at. "the guns are accurate and are tied to the chips in you." hyeyeong smiles. "accurate? chips in us?" I ask. "once you have your target, and you trust the gun the gun will hit your target. the chips are the things that we shot into you along with the vaccines they help i.d. you track you and potentionally save you at times as well as other things."

this sounds way too like an anime

i have no life. well the gun will help i have no accuracy whatsoever and i also am near sighted.

"these are force fields." hyeyeong held up a bracelet. "where how why what and where are you getting all these things?" johnny asks. "i can't tell you of course!" she cheers spinning in her chair.

"you just put it on and raise your hand or just think about it and boom force field, they are bonded with your chips again, also they don't work if you aren't working if your chip is broken or if you are unconcious it doesn't work, but you can also give a forcefield to someone or something else." hyeyeong tossed it to us.

"the bracelets don't come off without a code, and sadly you don't know the code!" hyeyeong clapped i laughed a little "you don't know it either, do you." taeyong laughs and she nods. "also these are for you my darling." she hands me pins that look like daggers.

this is so cool, like I'm not into the hero gadget stuff but cool. "now you can throw them at anyone who pisses you off! they also come back!" hyeyeong smiles.

the boys look at me with the words 'please don't kill us.' in their eyes. I winked. "for the youngers you guys are being given guns but i'm putting them in my hands until you actually need them if all just steal your hyungs." hyeyeong winked.

the younger boys nodded. jisung put up his forcefield. "do forcefields do anything to other humans?" he asks. "well if they are a threat to you and you know they are the forcefield will have an electrecuting aura." hyeyeong smiles.

i nod taking one of my daggers and throwing them at him. the dagger just bounces off the forcefield. "what the heck." mark said who was literally right next to him. "hey atleast i'm not a threat to ya." i say ruffling jisung's hair.

Now you can go along your life." hyeyeong says and rolls around with her chair. then she looks at us with the most scariest glares ever, "leave." we all awkwardly smile and walk out.

i wonder if i should name my blades, i smirk "SEKKI I WILL-." Mid sentance jaehyun taps my shoulder I smile looking as innocent as possible. "sekki and yuki!" i say holding up my daggers i then fist pump as it was such a good idea.