º008

I walked out of my biology class. We had discected today and it reminded me of Mr. Song. Which reminds me, where is he. "hey! jinsol!" I turned around and was handed a flyer. "student festival?" I lift a brow. "it was soohyuk's idea." the girl pointed to the boy next to her who smiled shyly.

"we were wondering if you could look it over and discuss it with Mrs. Jang." the girl smiled. I was about to walk away as I had agreed but I stopped myself. "Mrs. Jang has a husband? By any chance children?" I ask. "yeah, jang aesook she is a freshman. she was on leave the day minjeong-ah died." soohyuk said.

I smiled before making my way to the principal's office. I opened the door and then went straight into her office. "Jinsol." she smiled even though in shock.

"You took your own daughter our of school to protect her? but you let kids die here in place of her?" I ask. She sighs, "what would you do for family?" I looked to my side. "well, the students want a festival." I say holding the flyer.

She looks at me and lights a ciggarette. I cough waving my hand. "I have asthma." I back up. "you're a responsible girl, go over with your guy friends okay?" I narrow my eyes before walking out.

At lunch I met up with the boys discussed things, we agreed with some things then decided on a meeting after school.

I was walking to the bathroom when I heard some guys talking. "we really need to escape." one had said. My eyes widened. "there's an old tunnel near Mr. Song's office." Another voice said. "What about that pressy student council?"

yOu knOw what I won't stop you from going to Mr. Song's office almost killing yourselves you little shits.

Then I heard a gun get loaded. "it's just some pretty boys and a girl." One voiced scoffed. "She is pretty." Another voice spoke. "You can have her it's not like the school's going to survive." I am not a thing.

Moreover don't kill the boys.

Well I guess I'll just have to take care of some buisness. I know just the people to do this with.

:;:;

"someone wants to kill us?" donghyuck says. "are you sure this is safe?" mark mumbles. I ruffle his hair, which is really soft. "you guys are 'immune' at the moment and fast runners." I smirk and they shudder. I took donghyuck because he's savage enough and mark because I don't know I needed someone to keep donghyuck busy when we aren't doing anything.

I had listened to their plan and they were going to bust on the boys' dorm. oh yeah the boys live in a group dorm not like a parner or single dorm like the girls.

Mark Donghyuck and I have set traps because why not. We told the rest of the boys to have the meetings without us and if they came up they'd have to go to kareoke with donghyuck.

"come out come out wherever you are." The door had opened. I smirked blood had splattered. They stepped back. "that's gross." one said. then Donghyuck screamed. "oppa save me!"

"that's my cue." And for some reason I exited kissing mark on the cheek and then rolling like a buffalo [old ew] out of sight.

I had blood on me and on my shoulder i used some of my old 'props' to make myslef look half alive.

"save me, they're they're coming!" I acted out reaching to them. They backed up holding the gun at me. I'll be really blunt about this, I've been at gunpoint before it doesn't scare me, I inched closer and the door shut.

I grabbed his leg and before he would shoot I grabbed the gun.

I would have played more with them but I couldn't, I stood up wiping some blood off my face and getting my hair back in shape. I was kind of disappointed they didn't get into any traps before I stopped them.

"it's you!" They pointed at me. I gave a small smirk. "Leave all of us alone or I tell the principal." I sigh turning around, "no way!" One charges at me. I stepped back actually frightened. Then I hear something, a trap going off.

They are now upsidedown hanging from bloody ropes.

"Now what?" Mark and Donghyuck come to view. "We get school security?" I say. "Noona, you didn't really think this out did you." Donghyuck says. "Nope."

Then the door swings open. "What the hell is going on here?"

:;:

I had to explain everything to the boys while the boys who had tried to kill us hung above us. "Really jinsol?" They looked at me into which I shrugged. "Let us down and we won't hurt you." One of the boys above us said. I laid down and stuck my tongue out at them.

"How do you have all this stuff?" Ten says and gets frightened by a prop. "I used to be a gothic horror movie junkie." I rub my hands together evily. "We can see." Everyone says. I pout, the boys take care of the other boys where as Mark Donghyuck and I clean up the house.

I lay down on the couch.

"What about that student festival?" I ask sitting up. "We decided that each class can theme an event or something." Taeyong says reading off a paper. "It's just like the one's in Japan! But we aren't allowedto have fireworks." Yuta says smiling.

"One class wants to have a haunted house." Doyoung. I clap, "That's great!!" "My class wants to do a reverse maid and butler cafe." Jaehyun rubs his forehead. "your class? that's our class." I point my finger at him. "We could have seen jinsol in a maid outfit!" Ten smirks.

"I'm already wearing a skirt, what now knee highs?" The boys were about to agree "Don't." I sigh. "We'll give a formal announcement later. I just hope everyone is okay." Hansol says. "Yeah, I haven't heard of any other deaths." Taeil says. "Why don't we watch a non-scary movie to cheer you guys up?" I smile. They shake their heads. "Fine, I'll blast a very gory documentary so you guys can suffer!" I say and then skip to the tv.

"No my innocence!" jeno and jaemin whine going to me and hugging me. A lot of people might be wondering about this 'fetish' well it's not a fetish fetishes are weird. It as a hobby during my early days and then an obsession and now it's just there.

Yuta sat next to me, "Oh shoot, I have homework!" I stand up. "Jaehyun did it for you~!" Doyoung sang. Jaehyun gave me a thumbs up. "I wasn't going to do it, but thank you!" I tackle him in a hug.

He laughs rolling over so he could breathe.

The night when on and Jaehyun's head was on my lap, suprisingly though I had fallen asleep.

• • • • •

that was sort of a filler sorry, this story was supposed to be a normal nct high school story but I watched guilty crown and it went down hill, thumbs up to whoever knows where the reverse maid and butler concept is from. you r0ck!

k bye -rin