º002

I woke up and texted my mom then got ready. I cooked up some egg and I'm no Gordon ramsey but it tasted good, then I ran out. I wasn't late I just wanted to look around first The campus was huge two giant buildings for the dorms and about 4 for classrooms, one big hall and then several courtyards/gardens . The minute I got out of the girls' dorms building I bumped into someone.

I looked into his eyes and I stood up bowing.darnit, he was good looking He wasn't wearing his uniform more of practice relax clothes. "Jaehyun, lets go!!" I heard and he gave me one last glance before running away. What an ass, I got no apology.

I sighed rubbed my cheeks together then proceeded to the academy. There was a lady walking the halls the same time I did. "oh hello, you must be jinsol." she smiled. My head blew up with thoughts on how she knew my name. Was she telepathic? Was I the chosen one?

it must have been a name tage somewhere on my shirt oh well.

"I'm Jang Sung Yeon, the principal here." She smiled. I bowed, She laughed, "It's alright, you're from Australia right?" I nodded and her mouth curved into a smile. "Always wanted to go there." she said.

She had ended up giving me a tour of the school before it started. When the civilization piled in I felt fear, I like school a bit but having to share a day with a bunch of people who are probably just some inconsderate little shits that don't care about my well being, and it's not like I care about theirs [i don't], it's just annoying.

I put my stuff in my locker and inhaled and turned around.

I managed to get my way to my class. There is a year system here but it also adds with your mental ability this is an academy so there are people from freshman in high school to like university.

The teacher Mr. Kang had me introduce myself. As I stood infront of the class I saw the guy I bumped into this morning. He was talking to his friend then we met eyes. you can cue some sort of cheesy music and add a filter that has blowing flowers now.

I bowed and introduced myself and then was seated. right. in. front. of. him. I decided to focus on the class. I wrote down words that sounded new to me. Which, I was glad, it was not a lot.

I exited class ready to got to my next one which was, uh chemistry I think. "Hey." the guy who i bumped into, Jaehyun? Oh yeah Jaehyun! said. Due to me being extra as fuck, I turned to him and slightly jumped he gave a shy smile. Please don't tell me a cheesy pick up line. "Sorry for earlier." he said. I smiled, and wiped imaginary sweat in my head. "Me too, I wasn't looking." I said. "Jinsol, right?" he said. I nodded. "see you around." he said then bowed softly then left.

I bowed and then walked to chemistry. Chem was fun considering we had an active discussion. It also was one of those classes that involved that one kid that would add comments at the right time and the whole class laughed.

Gladly, the teacher laughed and the kid didn't piss me off. So this is a win-win situation *cue the knee slap. The kid didn't look Korean infact I don't think he was. We met eyes and he gave a smile. I did too lifting my brows.

We then had lunch. Yay food, something I actually like, I smiled at the food very excited. Man I love korean food. I love food in general. I like eating. I got out of my daze when the cafeteria lady spoke to me. I got my food then turned around.

civilization the one thing I hate, well there is more than one thing precisely seven if I were to make a pun with it.

I looked at the empty tables. Look I found one

I was not going to be able to get there in time before someone, oh look someone sat down. I looked for hyeyeong wherever she is. "Jinsol!" someone called my name, someone called my name! SOMEONE CALLED MY NAME! shit abandon mission run run run! [dasi run run run.] okay not the time.

Someone tapped me, I read his name tag Jung Yoon Oh "Its Jaehyun." I looked up. "Wanna sit with us?" "Who is us?" i asked very dumb choice, the kid looks like some sort of god of course he would have friends.

"My friends." he said I was going to make an excuse but he pulled me towards a table.

I was sat down. "Oh it's you from the chemistry class." The guy from the chem class said sitting across from me. Then more guys sat down. whY aRe thEy aLl attRactive. I look so ugly from here. Actually, I look ugly from all angles but irrelevant.

"This is jinsol, the girl I bumped into this morning." Jaehyun said. I gave a small wave.

I scanned the table there was this young baby kid, cute. I looked onwards a guy with white hair and a fierce aura. it's the eyes. yup.

"Jinsol." Jaehyun said. "ne?" I respond. "Where are you from? I heard you're new. By the way I'm Yuta." A guy said.

"I lived in Australia before this, and I'm not fully Korean I'm half chinese." I smile. "So you can speak english?" A kid asked me. "Yeah but i have an accent so people out of Australia have a hard time understanding me at times ha." I say in english. The table of boys clapped and I laughed.

I get clapped at for speaking english. I wonder if I can get paid for pouring water or something else. I shook my head.

So far I learned there is

- Hansol, the quiet kid who dances well.
- Taeil, sings pretty well, awkward at life. don't worry bro me too.
- johnny, or youngho speaks english, pretty outgoing, tall (and thicc) as hell
- taeyong, fierce eyed boy but pretty chill and a sweetheart to the younger ones.
- yuta, smiles a lot outgoing too, a jock well a football 'soccer' player. japanese also a savage on all levels
- doyoung, this kid talks non stop i stg he also sings well too.
- ten, he appears to be a chick magnet, the kid in chem is thai and has a hard name but goes by ten.
- kun, silent yet soft he's chinese and is in an international class.
- jaehyun, i know him no big deal
- winwin, such a baby istg he's cute doesn't know korean that well a dancer and chinese.
- mark, canadian tries to bring up a dull mood., does it in an awkward way.
- jeno, quiet yet nice and polite
- jaemin, he looks quite mischievious i don't know, has a bright smile.
- donghyuck, annoys the hell out of his hyungs pretty funny does a good job. also a savage
- jisung, small kid who looks like he's five.

I have such a good memory I'll probably forget this all soon.

I had fun talking to them. Lunch was over and I had chinese. The reason being my dialect and I wanted to improve.

Once classes were over I was ready to go to back to the dorms. Which I'll probably do nothing but watch anime. "Hey." it was Ten he met me as I was just about to make my escape. "Hey." I smiled. putting my bag on. "Jinsol-ah!" Jaehyun called

Then they all followed as in every single one of them. I pressed the bridge of my nose before looking at them. "Where's yuta-hyung?" Mark asked. "He doesn't have soccer practice." Doyoung said "He's playing with some classmates outside." Taeyong said.

"Lets go watch." Ten smiled. He ran out before i could say supercalifragilisticexpealidocious.

Oh he also dragged me along.

•••••

sorry for any errors

- rin