||2||

Mee Soyi

My eyes grow wider in fear.

What.

The.

Actual.

F**k.

He wasn't even concerned of me walking in on him....doing some creepy stuff.

He didn't show any sign of being angry, although I literally just walked in without his permission.

But still...all this, not ok!

"U-Uh, s-so, um...you doing ok?" I coughed out without thinking twice.

YOU DOING OK?!?!!

YOU ASK THAT WHEN HE'S TIED DOWN TO A CHAIR INSIDE A MESSY AND DIRTY CAMPER IN THE MIDDLE OF NIGHT!?!

ARE YOU OK?!

My first words and I choose that.

The mysterious (tied up) man just chuckles and leans back against his chair.

"What do you think?" He licks his lips and looks behind him. "You know, of this."

Complete.

Sh*t.

Complete.

Creepy sh*t.

"Oh, so-sorry. I didn't mean that. Obviously, you're not, or- I mean you probably like being tied down-OH! I mean, not like that, but-"

"Why don't you come and help me?" He smirks, eyes staring straight at me now.

Good job, Soyi.

My whole body froze and I gripped onto the door handle.

What the f**k?

How do I respond to that?

If I say "no" and be safe (and probably smart), I'll look like such a bit*ch. Plus, he's parked next to me, so he can escape and come get me....and kill me.

But if I say "yes", he'll appreciate me and know that I'm a nice human that means no trouble. Then again, he could try something when I get close....

So either way I'm screwed?

Yeah.

"Darling, don't be scared." His words gave me the chills. "I won't want to damage a girl...that way."

That way?

This dude is into 50 Shades of Grey sh*t.

I'm so screwed.

I stand up straight and threw caution into the damn wind. I enter the camper like a boss. I tighten my grip on my flashlight as I walk closer to him.

I'm not afraid.

I'm not afraid.

His eyes followed my movements like a cat watching its prey. His eyes traveled down and then back up to pierce my soul through my eyes.

"My name is Soyi." I impulsively say and immediately burned up in embarrassment right after.

Why am I introducing myself?

Maybe he can tell people he knows that he was saved by a nice girl named Soyi.

What am I thinking?

I'm trying to make myself feel better.

I'm literally walking like a turtle in slow motion. I'm still trying to come to the conclusion that I chose to do this. It's my fault that I'm in this situation.

To my surprise, he replies back with a light snicker. "My name is Suga."

"L-Like sugar?"

"I'm too far from sugar." He scoffs.

I hold back a laugh.

His skin says otherwise.

"So, are you going to free me?" He tilts his head and smiles. "I'm really needing your hands right now."

"Oh, yeah, yeah. You won't kill me right?" I blurt out, then slapped myself mentally.

I need to stop saying stupid things!

Who asks a murderer that?

But, is he a murderer?

He simply shakes his head as a response.

Ok, so not a murderer?

I take a deep breath before going behind him to untie whatever that was holding him.

Once he was free, he stands up and rubs his wrists.

I stand back and watched him in obvious caution.

Wait.

Hold your wig.

I just realized that he's the only one in this camper.

What?

"Suga?"

"Yes?" He turns around.

"Is your friend...uh, in the bathroom or something?" I point my flashlight around.

"I have no friends." He answers so bluntly.

"Oh....girlfriend?"

He chuckled and leans against the wall with his arm. "No girlfriend either."

"So...you're the only one in this camper?" I point the flashlight back at him.

He closes one eye due to the brightness. "Yes, I'm the only one."

"Oh." I cleared my throat.

He just drove in front of me...without actually driving?

What?

How?

"Why?" He suddenly brings his full attention towards me.

I gulped. "U-Uh."

"You wish we weren't...." He walks closer and stood in front of me. "Alone?"

I shake my head. "No, a-ah, yes, I mean..."

He leans over me and puts his hand right next to my head.

I screamed without making a sound.

"If you're wondering, I placed a brick on the pedal and hung outside for a few." He shrugs like a genius.

"Oh..."

"I didn't crash, did I?"

That's very concerning.

I need to get out of here.

"Um, Suga. It was nice meeting you, but I'm gonna get going now. I have a bowl of ramen waiting for me. Haha. Goodnight!" I forcefully shake his hand and rush out of the camper.

I reach the door and try opening it, BUT IT WOULDN'T OPEN!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

I wiggle the doorknob harder and placed my foot against the wall to help me.

This is it.

This is how I die.

I will die in here and suffocate.

I will get killed!

If I don't die from a knife, then I'll die from awkwardness-

Suga walks over and swiftly opens the door for me.

"I'll see you in the morning."