(ch. 1)

Aph pov
When i looked inside the mailbox there were three identical letters all labeled with only our names. I took the letters inside and opened mine it said...

Welcome to Minecraftia Drop University

Dear reader, welcome to Minecraftia Drop University more commonly known as MDU, we know you did not register yourself,your parents did actually, because of your discovered/undiscovered powers, if you refused to come we will take you by force and send gawkens to kill and eat your loved ones no matter where they are. Don't forget to pick a team, at this university this your team will be your roommates, the people you sit at lunch with, and the people you do missions with, you may contact the people you want to be on your team by touching their name, if you touch their name again you will end the call(names of the people your alowed to team with are on the back of the page). Have a nice day!!!

P.S. you have 24 hours to pack and 1 hour to find a team, also teams are only 3-4 people, pick wisely

I dropped the letter in shock, i couldn't let them kill my friends and family... And my parents WANTED me to go their!?!!? I guess i should honour their wishes... Wait i have to pick a team... I quickly grab the paper of the floor and scan through the names... Wait their names are on here... No... I...

sly, steven, jose, alex, katz, pbat, kala...

"WAIT MY FRIENDS ARE ON HERE TOO" i scream. "KATELYN, KAWAII~CHAN, COME HERE" i yell. When they both came down, i hand them their letters, after a few minutes

katelyn and kawaii~chan both yelled "WHAT!?!?!?!?!?"

"

well you guys are going right?" i asked

"Yeah, we have to" sighed katelyn

"WAIT I HAVE TO GET A TEAM!??!!?!?" yelled aphmau again

"We could be a team?" offered katelyn

"i-i think i want to team with some of my old friends, if thats ok with you" asked aphmau nervously.....