Bonus: Lemon

Warning: Mature, Sexual Stuff that may cause nosebleed despite it being cringey.

Hands were ferociously groping at each others flesh on the owner's bodies, shuffling of tripping feet accompanying the heavy and ragged pants flooding the room. His hands clamped like cuffs around your wrists, sinking your weight into the comforter of the queen sized bed. His teeth nipped onto the collar of your shirt, tugging it down enough to reveal your collarbone aligned in your shoulder area. You shuddered, desperately trying to restrain a pleasurable whimper as his tongue and teeth grazed over the bone sending shivers of ecstasy through your spine.

"A-Ah~ Noctis p-please..." You whimpered softly, feeling his hardened arousal poke into your inner thigh in anticipation.

"You're so damn cute sometimes, you know that?" He huskily whispered between nips and bites, allowing the overwhelming lust cloud every sense of control of his actions.

"Why couldn't you be careless about my well being than being jealo-ah!" Your voice became strained, feeling his mouth attach greedily to your sweet spot planted on your neck.

"I'm not jealous. Those guys were watching you with dirty thoughts." He retaliated, allowing his hands to release your wrists originally pinned above your head to prevent you from doing anything.

"Noctis, no guys will ever entice me more than you already have. You really want me to show you how much I love you." You purred seductively, tracing his sides down to his waist line. You sensed him shudder above you, sniggering with amusement. Your lips drew to his like magnets, prodding your tongue confidently through his luscious mouth.

Your tongue flicked over repeatedly against each other, soon entangling themselves in a fierce duel of dominance. A hand snaked below your thigh, pulling you into his lap to straddle him. A loud groan muffled by your occupied lips escaped his throat, the grinding and bucking of your hips arousing him even more. You pushed him onto his back, towering over him on all fours with a lustful gaze. Your eyes selfishly wandered over his still clothed chest, growing more persuaded to remove the flimsy garment.

"Remove it. Now." You commanded causing the ravenette to smirk.

"How mighty fine and commanding you are. Very well, anything for you my sweet princess." He chimed, hooking his slightly callous fingers around the hem of his t-shirt.

The black clothing was discarded carelessly off the bed revealing his toned chest to your pleasing eyes.

"Etro Noct, fighting with those scrapheads has surely been rewarding to you." You chimed innocently, tracing his abdominal muscles with your slim finger causing them to tense, emphasizing the hidden toned muscles.

"Mind describing what you mean by that?"

"Perhaps shutting that smart ass mouth of yours could actually encourage me to continue?" You suggested with unrequited sarcasm.

"Do what you want then." Noctis answered, folding his arms behind his head as he gazed lazily in your direction.

You licked at his neck softly, tracing your wet muscle across his cheekbone to his earlobe. Your teeth nibbled on to the sensitive piece of flesh, blooming a heavy blush on his pale cheeks.

"H-Hey, that's off limits." He groaned, bucking his hips upwards to maintain his aroused condition.

"Now now, don't get too impatient." You scolded, feverishly stripping your shirt off excruciatingly slow.

"Would do you be a kind hearted person and pick up the pace?" He grumbled with impatience, brushing back his black bangs sticking to his sweat stained forehead.

"Are you that excited?" You punctuated your question, bouncing into his clothed erection eliciting a moan raised in volume to rumble from his throat.

You squeaked in shock, grabbing subconsciously onto his broad shoulder as he completely switched your positions. A playful smirk played on his lips, somewhat swollen from all the biting and nipping initiated on your behalf. A finger discreetly hooked onto the hem of your pants, your vision and thoughts being clouded heavily with bliss as his tongue dueled with yours in distraction. Frigid air greeted your revealed skin, shuddering beneath him.

"My princess is so beautiful." He murmured between pants, stripping your underwear clean off.

His hardened cock popped from underneath the cotton material of his boxers, twitching occasionally in excitement. He aligned himself directly in front of your moist entrance, prodding its head lightly between your private area.

"Tell me when it's okay to move, alright?" You nodded softly at his caring question, whimpering softly in pain as his length entered fully. He kissed away your tears, pressing his lips gingerly across your own, gyrating his hips in a circular motion causing a pleasurable friction between his arousal and your walls.

"Y-You can go faster." You mumbled weakly, sensing an exhilaration of ecstasy spread throughout your veins like a wildfire on a grassy prairie.

His hips began to snap in a rhythmic fashion, eliciting small moans and whimpers from your lips right into ears. Gods, that noise could possibly finish him in a nick of time if he allowed that blissful noise to overwhelm him. His senses and actions were fueled with utter lust, continuing to pound into you more forcefully causing the bed's frame to squeak lightly. He breathed in deeply, sensing your walls tighten around his cock sensing you were close before initiating his devious plan. You released a huff of annoyance, feeling his thrusts become lighter turning into simple circular motions.

"Why are you going so slow?" You complained weakly, thrusting upward into his hips. Both of his hands grabbed onto your waist pausing your ministrations.

"Beg for me then, won't you?" He chimed with a hoarse voice, using one of his hands to rub at your clit teasingly. Etro, you were so fucking close and this sexy bastard decides to twirl you around his little finger.

"N-Noct~" You whimpered quietly, growing self conscious and embarrassed of your stupid begging.

"No need to get so shy. It's only me and you, so scream my name at the top of your lungs." He murmured against your lips, igniting a lustful flame in your lower regions. Was he always this enticing and seductive during sexual intercourse or was he learning off the internet about these types of things? Either way, it turned you on. A lot.

You moaned his name as loud as you could possibly imagine with your most sexy and needy voice you could muster, earning a delicious reward in return.

His hips increased their pace rapidly, curling your toes atop the sweat stained bedsheets at the pleasure you felt. A familiar tighten in your core warned that you were near your very peak.

"N-Noctis..." You whispered desperately.

"I know..." He grunted out, knitting his eyebrows together, not getting enough of the clenching sensation of your inner walls against his arousal.
The bed creaked under Noctis' powerful thrusts making you unstable with your thoughts.

"A-Ah! Noctis!" You screamed out, your inner walls tightening around his cock.
You heard him growl ferociously, gripping your hips tightly. His essence released inside your walls, burying his head deep into the crook of your neck. He weakly grabbed onto the blankets covering your naked forms, feeling your racing heartbeat beside him.

"Goodnight my princess." He murmured, submitting to his exhaustion.

Author's Notes.
Oooh, I did it, my first lemon! Cringing all around the world. Also, I already posted the first part of my Noctis x maid!reader story. Well, I'm gonna continue my other innocent fanfic now. Bye guys!!!