8.) You Can't Imagine (End)

You stared at Dean for 30-minutes before leaving for bed. Before you left you bid them goodnight before briskly waltzing out of the room. You couldn't believe what the Hell was going on between the three. Whatever it was, it would lead to way worse.
You made it to your room and shut the door and changed into (the most comfy clothes you have) and laid down on the soft mattress. Wrapping yourself you turned off your side light and fell into the best sleep you've had in weeks. You dreamed of hunting with the marvelous three and smiled slightly in your sleep. You couldn't help it, this was how you wanted to help people.
Countless minutes turned to countless hours and you heard your door open and footsteps heading towards you. You jumped awake but, pretended to still be asleep. You heard a familiar chuckle and then felt a soft hand land on your cheek causing you to stir and fake wake up. There you saw Dean smiling softly at you.

"I see you're out of cuffs and living amongst us once again." Your voice cracked.

"Hey now, I am no juvenile." He chuckled. He removes his hand from your cheek. He hasn't changed out of those clothes.

"Dude, you smell of Salt, and B.O. Go take a shower." You pretend to be disgusted. He was going to make a comeback then stopped and closed his mouth.

"Oh come on Dean. You worried I won't let you back into my life?" He nodded slightly before he sighed.

"Listen (your name), what I said before. I-it wasn't me really saying those things. I was apart of the Supernatural. The bad parts." He spoke with a shaky voice.

"Man-" You were cut off by him shushing you. He was going to say these things and get them out.

"I killed people. I've hurt many others as well-and- and it is possible I'll do it again." He explained.

"Dean, Sweetheart. It's okay. I forgive what you've done but, we've cured your condition for now. We'll get rid of this mark. Don't you dare give up on me now!" You jumbled those feelings in a few sentences and smiled sweetly as you tried to place a hand of forgiveness on his cheek but he turned his face so you couldn't make it.

"You can't imagine what I've done-" This time, you shushed him.

"It's in the past, don't make me slap you." You teased and he laughed.

"Okay, yeah you're right. I shouldn't worry 'bout the past. Thank you." He smiled.

"Now go take a bloody shower." You spoke and he laughed as he left you alone in your dark room for 10-minutes. He then came into your room and shut the door behind him and laid right next to you.

"Thanks for the forgiveness. I love you (your name)." He whispered in your ear.

"No problem Dean. I love you too." You smiled and he kissed your head. You turned and faced him as you tucked your head underneath his chin and he wrapped you close to his muscular body as if nervous he'd loose himself and you. You rubbed gentle circles in his shoulders to relax his tense body and you both fell into a restful sleep.