3.) a Lie a Day

You scanned the room for anything out of place or missing. After you looked around you noticed Dean's tools were out with a folded piece of paper sticking up from the box. You saw your name scribbled on the front. Turning around to double check for anyone to walking around then you approached the toolbox.
You picked up the carefully folded note and unfolded it. You read the first three words before feeling the tears and memories flooding back. You continuously read and felt everything break and pause for a moment. You put your back to the Impala's side and slid down to the cold gray concrete floor.

(Your name),
My Late Angel, if your are indeed reading this, I'm gone. The man you fell in love with is dead. I wish you the best of luck trying to look for me. Keep that car as a momento that I wasn't a Demon.
And smile once at the end of every week for me. Know that you are alive and well. You've got Sammy and Cas and you don't need me. I won't bother you if you lay off trying to find me.
I love you and I don't want you getting hurt.

Your Wayward Lover,
Dean W.

Forget working with the car. You stormed inside letter clutched in your left hand. Slamming the door behind you, you walked straight up to Sam and tensed up. You slammed the letter in front Sam.

"What the Hell is this?" You boomed unhappily. Sam looked up at your furious eyes and down at the letter in front of him. He picked it up and you crossed your arms.
He read the letter cautiously.

"A letter from a Demon?" He exaggerated the question.

"A joke?" You inserted on top of his question.

"I don't understand (your name), do you think I wrote this?" He squinted.

"You told me he went missing. Not a Demon." You pointed it out. You had no idea about the Mark of Cain nor knew about him actually dying.
Sam had told you that Dean just upend ran away from you guys.

"I-uh." Sam started making a point.

"You have no reason to lie to me Sam." You told him, calming down.

"I didn't want to tell you because, I knew what would have happened to you inside." He answered. You relaxed.

"Thanks for the reason. I can't stay mad at you, we need to find him. I'll call Castiel." You sadly smiled. Sam nodded as he got on his computer then you got chills on your back as if icy hands had set their palms on your shoulder.

"Please don't do this." You heard a familiar voice whisper in your ears.

"It's okay, you're just tired and having a side effect of lack of sleep." You told yourself quietly before shaking the feeling of eyes on you. You walked into the other room where you called Castiel's cell and filled him in on the little scene you two had and the random agreement to find Dean.

"I'll be over as soon as I can." You heard the gruff voice on the other line.

"Thanks Cas." You replied merrily.

"See you two soon." He said.

"Will do." You hung up and helped Sam with his little Dean hunting project on the computer.