2.) First Joy in a While

It was quite strange, everything was quiet. You didn't hear so much from Sam. He'd just keep his nose buried in his books. He has read so much that, you'd think he'd be a Book Farmer or otherwise known as Librarian.
You held your head high and forced smile on your face when you spotted Sam scouring the many books on plain Oak shelves. The tall man used his fingers as he walked back and forth in one shelf frame.

"He's obviously, on a quest. Cute little nerd." You laughed at sudden thought, disturbing Sam's concentration. He turned around to face you and he smiled a small subtle smile. You wave in a smooth firm motions as if greeting Sam.
He waved back his eyes laughing. This was the most joy you've seen Sam have in a while. When he was not in those books he'd sulk on the couch or in his room. He let you have 'Baby' because well, you were Dean's late 'Angel' as he'd call you.
Dean.
Oh, the wonders and adventures you three had together. All the times you re-watched G.O.T, the show Charlie got them into before she disappeared into the Wonderful World of Oz. You laid in Dean's embrace as he cuddled you while trying to stack popcorn on your nose and teasing you for the Twizler licorice.
You snapped out of your little dream to see Sam confusedly standing, staring at you. He had asked you a question and he looked into your (eye color) eyes with his bright blue/green ones. You straightened up and blinked a few times.

"Hm?" You ask.

"I asked if you were going to work on the car again?" He repeated.

"Uh. Yeah. I figured he'd like that if he were here." You scratch the back of your head in a pondering way. You felt more eyes were laid on you for a brief second. To you, the room felt a little colder than usual.

"Don't overwork like yesterday." He fake getting onto you.

"Haha, sorry man. Deal with it. I'm the oldest here now." You stuck your tongue out playfully.
Sam took that the humorous way and shooed you off playfully.

"What are you kicking me out?" You laughed.

"Go work on your car." He ordered laughing.

"I guess I shall do so." You answered. He waved and went back to the shelf as if nothing happened and the humorous environment turned cold and concentrated. You leave straight for the garage and you felt eyes were watching you again.