Deadly Spells and Truths To Be Told.

It's been a day since the whole.. Make out. Right now, I'm entering the guild, where Mira calls me over, I obey, as I sit at the bar, she leans over.

"Why did you hang out with him?" She asks.

"Because he his my friend. Am I not allowed hanging out with friends?" I growl, she was a bit taken back by that.

"It's just.. He's a playboy.. And I don't want you to get hurt. I see the way you two look at each other, but when your not around, he acts like you don't exist." She frowns.

"Doesn't mean you can keep us separated for two whole years. Mira, it hurts not being able to Se a friend. But I can't say that, given everyone's situation. But, if I choose him, I choose him. You can't change the laws of love." I smile, leaning over, I hug her, which she returns.

"So, you like him?" She wiggles her eyebrows.

"No! Maybe.. Yes. We made out yesterday under my favourite Sakura Tree." I blush.

"Oh my gosh! Are you serious?!" She gasps, "Gossip time!" She grins, but it was to late, the doors to the guild open, to see Loke walk over to me.

"Sorry Mira, I think I'm hanging out with him, chat about it tomorrow?" I wink, she nods, and I turn around in my chair, to face him.

"Let's go!" He smiles, copying my yesterday's actions, he grabs my hand, and drags me out of the guild hall, where he takes me to the Sakura Tree.

"Why are we here?" I ask.

"Because here is where I feel safe doing this." He turns around, smashing his lips onto mine, he presses me against the tree, his hands moving up and down my waist, while mine tangle in his hair. This goes on for a few minutes, but we pull away, needing to catch our full breath, instead of little gaps in between.

"For someone who had their first kiss yesterday, your experienced." He winks.

"Oh please. I'm just going with the flow." I lean me head on his chest.

"What was Mira talking to you about?" He asks, changing subject.

"About how she doesn't trust you, but I shut her up, telling her about the laws of love and some shit." I chuckle.

"You tell her." I sense him smirking.

"Let's just lye here for the rest of the day." I yawn, h places the both of us down, where we rest. But Erza comes to the scene.

"Team Cake needs to go on a job!" She grins.

"How about tomorrow, sorry to keep you waiting, I said I'd talk gossip with Mirajane later." I frown.

"Promise?" She asks, putting her pinkie out.

Latching my pinkie on, I laugh, "Promise, Erzy!" I smile, she then leaves.

"Gossip?" He asks.

"About hot guys in the guild that doesn't involve you?" I look at him, he just laughs.

"Whatever, I'll be watching." He winks, standing up, he helps me, as we walk back to the guild, where Mira patiently waits for me.

"Come on! Cana is coming is well." She smirks, grabbing my hand, she takes me to her room in Fairy Hills, where Cana already awaits us.

"Why did I tell you anything?" I mutter to myself.

"Cause, it's worth it!" Cana chuckles, as we all sit in a circle, starting to talk gossip.

__aftwr mwch gwssip__

Waking up, the girls are gone, so I disappear to my room, where I change into a white, long-sleeve top, with a checkered red jacket on top, with black, high waisted shorts, baseball socks and some white converse. Tying my hair up into a high ponytail, I exit the room, making my way to the guild, where everyone is as cheerful as ever.

"Hey, where'd Natsu disappear too?" I ask Erza.

"Apparently there is a Salamander at Hargeon." She laughs, "Where were you last night?" She wiggles her eyebrows.

"With the matchmakers." I groan, sinking into the bench.

"Mission today?" She asks, I nod. Walking upstairs, grabbing an S-Class quest, I meet the team outside.

"Let's go, before its dark." I yawn, running ahead, the others follow me, "Defeat a monster, must be powerful if it's S-Class." I sign, the others nod, as we disappear to a nearby village.

"We will start tomorrow, get some rest." Erza states, as we enter a cute inn, "Three rooms." She orders, one each.

"Yay! Rooms!" I giggle, as I start running up the start, hearing a faint 'top floor.' From Erza, I race to the top floor, which was 5 levels up, the three rooms looked large, since there is only 4 on each level. Erza comes into sight, chucking me a key, I enter my room, which consisted of a bathroom, queen bed, and a balcony, with the other essentials inbetween the area.

__

"Y/N! Got any powerful spells?!" Erza yells, as the other two continue attacking the large monster.

"Darkness in the land, creep forth to me, shadow my soul, and cast this beast, use my magic, weaken my heart, kill the beast, surround it in night; DARKENED VOID, SHADOW CLIFF!" I yell, using the last of my magic from the Celestial world, the beast disappears.

I collapse, "Y/N!" Erza catches me.

"Just like I said, I'll loose my magic one day." I mumble, she nods, shocked.

"What's the matter?" Loke asks.

"I'm sorry, but it's to risky to tell you, who knows my consequences for even telling Erza my situation." I sign.

"I'll trust you, but anyways, let's take its horn!" He grins, the towns folk heard him, and they start polishing a horn, putting Jems and whatever all over it.

"It's so pretty!" I smile, Erza grabs the horn, and Loke decides to go ahead, where he won't get caught doing a mission with us.

"So, what's your status with him?" She asks.

"We've made out.. Twice. But, I think I know who he is." I say.

"What do you mean? He's Loke!" She laughs.

"No, he's Leo the Lion, leader of the Zodiac, the other one that was kicked from the Celestial World? Him." I make things clear, she just nods.

"It's great being on missions with you guys again." She grins.

"True, but. I'm afraid we don't have much time, my life force is draining dramatically, same with his, I can sense it." I frown, bowing my head.

"It will be fine, we will get you two back somehow." She judges me with her free arm.

"True!" I skip ahead, but not to far.