The Beginning.

Summoned, I stand by my Wizard, who orders me to attack, but I don't.

"Dammit Y/N, attack!" She yells, I hate you.. Karen Lilica.

"Don't hurt us anymore." I attack the apponent, sending them into unconsciousness, "Got it?" I look at her.

"What do you mean.. Hurt?" She asks.

"Aries." I say, "Hurt her once more, I wouldn't mind breaking one Law." I head back to the Celestial World. I'm Y/N, the Hidden Constellation. For, they say there is only 88 constellations, well.. There is one more.. And that's me! Karen is my Wizard, who decided to go on a job, knowing she already had Loke here, she was barely able to summon me. I use Hidden Magic,  meaning I can use invisibitlty, black out, teleportation and other magics that move me, or hide me instantly!

My first Wizard is Karen. For I'm a new key, but no one knows of me, apart from her. So, when she picked up my key, I felt someone holding it, and I came to her call, she was really nice to me, cause she knew I could leave on my own will, and break the contract myself.

Sitting around, I wait for her to call me back, which she doesn't, instead, the King calls me forth, "Y/N, The Key of The Hidden Constellation, come forth at once." The voice rings throughout the land, so I teleport infront of him.

"Yes?" I ask.

"You broke Celestial Law, killing Karen Lilica, a Celestial Mage." He booms.

"I saved her sorry ass, I didn't kill her." I cross my arms.

"Silence!" He shouts at me.

"Tch." I look away.

"I here by banish you from the Celestial World for eternity, along with Leo the Lion." I start disappearing.

"Oh, atleast give me the key as a charm." I chuckle, the key appears around my neck, golden as ever, it lays on a necklace, shining as bright as the key, I appear in the area of the fight, I see Karen on the ground.. Dead. I look at my enemy.

"Oh my, who is this?" She smirks.

"You killed her, and got me banished from the Celestial World, jackass." I turn on my heel, and I walk away.

"What key are you?" The lady asks.

"None of your concern, only Karen will ever know that." I disappear into the mist.

Karen..

Please, leave me alone...

Never..

Oh come on!

__

It's been a month, and I joined a magic guild, called Fairy Tail, everyone is so lively, except a person here and there, and of course me.

"Hey, are you new?" A pink haired guy runs at me, I punch him, sending him to the ground.

"What if I am?" I ask, leaning back in my chair, which pushes against the wall behind me.

"Cool! When did you join?" He asks.

"When you left." I glared.

"Oh." He walks away.

"Tch." I mumble, as I observe the guild, everyone goes dead silence, as a lady with Scarlet hair walks in.

"I'm back, just going to get another job, and leave." She walks towards the request board, she then looks at me, "And you may be?"

"Y/N." I smirk.

"I'm Erza, Erza Scarlet." She smiles.

"By the looks of it, you've bet everyone to a pulp?" I stretch my arms, "I like it." I grin.

"Thanks." She grabs a mission, then walks towards me, "Would you like to accompany me?" She asks, I nod my head, getting up, I follow her.

"We will be back, later." We disappear into the city, I see a guy in a tux walk towards the guild, he glances at me.

That's Leo.. Leo the Lion..

I shake the thought out of my head, and I head towards the clients home with my new friend.

Erza Scarlet.

__

"Gosh that was fun!" I smile.

"You didn't even use magic, I'm impressed." Erza chuckles.

"Well, rather keep my magic a secret. I'm not even sure I can use it after what happened a month ago, but I don't want to talk about it." I walk away with her.

"Not be able to anymore? You'd die!" She gasps.

"Some people are different." I wink, then I start skipping along.

"You worry me." She laughs.

"Thanks Erzy!" I do some flicks, landing perfectly Everytime.

"Your very flexible." She laughs.

"I learnt a few tricks with my magic!" I start doing back flicks, ending with a back flip, turning around, I'm walking the same pace as the Scarlet Haired girl. As we walk back, we come across a large area.

"Wonder who lives there..." Erza mumbles.

"Oh wow! That's the Heartfilia estate! I heard their daughter is a Celestial Mage! But, I'm not allowed associating with them." I frown, "And I'd rather not anyways." I huff.

"What's your past?" Erza asks.

"Promise not to tell?" I question, she just nods, "I'm a Celestial Spirit, Y/N, the Hidden Constellation, I use a lot of different magic that include transport of disappearance, hint, hint, my name. I got banished cause I apparently killed my witch of a Wizard, Karen Lilica, but she used me as a shield, I knocked down the apponent, and then I left, a few hours later, she was declared dead, and Leo the Lion also has the blame as so." I state, she gasps.

"Y-You killed H-Her-r?" She says shocked.

"No, I did my job, left, she should have finished the job, but ran into someone else, cause this crazy chick with heaps of Celestial Keys chatted with me." I growl, "I hate Celestial Wizards, so I hate the Heartfilia daughter! Karen treated me like a toy, a shield, a punching bag, she doesn't know I have feeling to! I feel pain, and emotion, she hurt me, she hurt all of us!" I kick a boulder, shattering it.

"Calm down!" Erza holds me.

"NO! I HATE OT HERE!" I scream, "JUST KILL ME ALREADY, THE GUILT WILL ONE DAY GET TO ME!" I thrash about, soon being knocked out, from the pain I caused myself and Erza. Dammit..