Luana

A few days after Michael and I got our piercings and dyed our hair was our double date with Ashton and Ally. I was really excited, but also extremely nervous. I was excited because, hey I was going out with a really hot guy. However, I was nervous because I had never been on a date before. Like, how did those things work?

So, there I was, trying desperately to pick out the perfect outfit. I wanted to wear something that would show off my piercing because I knew Michael found it attractive. However, I didn't own anything like that.

After about two hours, I had an idea. I went into my closet and got out my black skinny jeans and Nirvana t-shirt. Then, I went into the kitchen and got a pair of scissors.

I cut the t-shirt and made it a crop top and put holes in the knees of my jeans.

"Perfect," I said to myself as I looked at myself in the mirror.

********

I was sitting on the porch with Michael, and he couldn't keep his eyes off of me. I felt really proud of myself, until Ally and, who I assumed to be, Ashton showed up. Once he saw Ally, he wasn't looking at me anymore, just her. It was then that I realized something that I was blind to before.

Michael was in love with Ally.

When Ashton and Ally were kissing, he just had this look of sorrow. I didn't know how I never saw it before, but I guess I did, in a way. Maybe she knew too and that's why she set us up. Either way, I was going to make the most of this double date.

After a few minutes, Ashton and Ally came over to us.

"Geez, can't you guys get a room?" Michael asked jokingly.

"Oh shut up, Clifford. He's my boyfriend, and we can do whatever the hell we want, whether it's private or public," Ally retorted.

Ashton just giggled and introduced himself. "You must be Luana," he said to me with a dimpled smile.

I nodded. "And you must be Ashton," I said, standing up and holding my hand out for him to shake.

He gladly took it and said, "Pleasure to meet you."

"Likewise."

"So, where exactly are we going for this double date?" Michael asked.

"We're going to a party!" Ally said.

Michael gave her a confused look. "Ally, you hate parties."

"That's true, but you do, and I want you to have fun," she said with a smile.

"Who's party is it?" I asked.

"Calum's hosting it. His girlfriend will be there, and so will Luke and Laura," Ally explained.

"Wait, so Mama Liz is actually letting Luke out of the house!?" Michael said shocked.

"Yes, because she trusts him to not do anything stupid."

Then it was settled that we were all going to Calum's party.

********

We were at the party for about two minutes before some guy started hitting on me.

"Hey, beautiful," the guy said, putting his hand fairly close to my ass.

Michael had gone to get us some drinks, so I was on my own.

"I'm not interested," I said bluntly, trying to get away from him.

He just pulled me back and said, "Oh, come on, I can show you a good time, baby."

I gave him a disgusted look. "No, just leave me alone!"

"We're gonna have some fun, and you're gonna like it," he said.

I suddenly had flashbacks to the reason I moved so far away from home. However, I was snapped out of that when I heard Michael.

"I believe my date said to leave her alone."

I sighed in relief and took this opportunity to get out of the guy's grip, and Michael wrapped his free arm around my waist, his touch making the butterflies in my stomach swarm.

The guy just rolled his eyes and walked away.

I looked into Michael's beautiful green eyes and realized we were only inches apart.

He looked from my eyes to my lips and rested his forehead on mine.

"I'm not letting you out of my sight ever again, princess," he said, and I smiled.

He smiled back and said, "Come on, let's go dance."

Wait what?

I was hoping that he would kiss me, but then again, we had only known each other for less than a week.

I really wanted to kiss him though.

Michael brought me to the middle of the dance floor, and just as he did, a slow song started playing. It was Remembering Sunday by All Time Low.

Michael put our unopened drinks on the floor, put his hands on my bare hips, and pulled me close to him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, doing my best to take advantage of the closeness.

"You look really beautiful tonight, princess," he said in my ear so that only I could hear him.

I felt my cheeks heat up intensely. "Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself, Clifford."

"Can I ask you something?" he asked.

"You just did," I giggled. "Yeah, go ahead."

"Do you wanna go somewhere more quiet so we can talk more?"

I smiled and looked into his eyes. "I would love that."

_______________________________________

Guys, my classes start tomorrow. I'M SO NERVOUS, HELP.

Anyway, hope you guys liked this chapter. I hope to update as much as possible, but I make no promises.

Please comment what you think!!