<>•3•><<>BLACK•PEARL<>><•3•<>

Irritant. The feeling brought on by strange and new emotions, from a simple jet haired girl, as she clung love stricken onto Aevitas' arm. Brown eyes, cluelessly peering into his own, her cursed body language turned him away as she spoke. "Tao, Oppa!" she exclaimed with a pout. "Walk me to class, please?" He was disgusted, at the call of his 'human' name, giving the girl a questionable frown. Meanwhile in the background, across from his locker, Mentis was busy being bombarded by a group of female students. Laughing, and touching every part of his body. Slipping away from the girl's grasp, Aevitas left heading towards what they were originally set on to due in the first place.  He didn't understand, nor cared to make sense of the actions these new sub species developed.
Seconds later he was stopped by the sound of hastening footsteps at a trail.

"Wait!" It was Mentis. Panting heavily, his arms lay flat on his kneecaps. Head tilted upwards, in exhaustion.

"So, now you want to take this seriously?" Aevitas scoffed, continuing onwards.

"I'm only doing, what we were sent here by means of out convena-

"By what? Indulging in your fantastical pleasures? Cus what it looked like, was 'Luhan' getting a couple of numbers."

He broke into silence at Aevitas' statement. After all, it was the two of them who were responsible for swaying the entire school body into thinking that the guardians were news transferees attending the school. However, Mentis was more attached to the idea of falling in love, taking the meaning(of the word) in an opposite direction. Never the less, he enjoyed the feeling accompanied with it and seeing how it affected the simple minded girls.

Taking in the sight of his superior, with LuHan one upping him as the strongest element in the M faction, a cocky grin settled onto his face. Just then, an unexpected flare given off from their sigils drew in their attention. "That must mean that she's close then." Tao stated, looking directly at his face, both in anxious anticipation. "You guys feel it too?" Suddenly, Itus making an appearance while following the latter. His sigil too, was enkindled.

By the time the three of them felt the power of the lost heart the school bell sounded. Right around the corner was their first period class, in which the remaining nine were gathered.

The instructor had already begun making introductions, while the three wolves stood off by the side of the door. "Here are the twelve transferees that I mentioned earlier." She began. "They come form a very distant area, so some of their customs may differ from how we run things in this establishment. No matter. Treat them as you would, any other colleague." The teacher walked off towards the center of the room, giving the others space to come forward.

"Would you mind introducing yourselves, young men?"

First off was Tempestatis. "Nice too meet you all. My name is Chen."

Second, Lux. "Byun Baekhyun!"

Third was Virtus. "D.O is fine."

Ignis cooly walks up to the front with an intimidating pose. "Chanyeol." taking the class off guard, he casually slipped a sinister side grin that ran chills down their backs. "Please, take care of me?"

A few minutes later, Sospitas took away the intensity with his softening attitude. "Hello. My name is Lay. If you need anything, just ask me and I'll be more than glad to help."

Ventus. "I am Oh Sehun..."

Glacies. "Just Xiumin." he was not very fond of the idea of interacting with the humans. In fact, he thought it cowardly that the twelve guised themselves amongst them, and dishonorable.

Volatus approached, giving off a cold  vibe. "Kris."

Ros. "Suho." His charisma won over many 'ooh's~' and 'ah's~'