<>•5•><<><MACHINE><>><•5•<>

I went to sleep with a headache, the next day there was a tattoo symbol etched onto my forehead, glowing neon blue. I tried to wash it off with alcohol, even bathed in steaming hot water scrubbing it at least one hundred times. "Shit!" I looked into the mirror to see that it was still there. Wringing my hair over the tub, i took a second to relax. 'I'll just cover it with my bangs.' I thought before returning to my reflection. 
But it was gone.

What is that...

Leaning in closer, to the mirror i frowned at the black...thing...stuck to the center of my forehead. I flicked it with my two fingers, but it didn't even budge.

It looked like a black gemstone.

"My lady!"

I jumped in my towel. "Yes?" I screamed back in response.  "Do you need any help?" "No, be there in a second." I smiled to myself nervously.

{-MACHINE-}

>><>><<>><><><<>><         •         ><<>><<>><<>><<><<

The school yard was full with students in the afternoon. I watched carefully, sitting by myself in the park bench. I took out my notebook, careful not to let anyone see, then opened it. Taking out my pencil, i sketched the image of an eye similar to that of an Egyptian sketch, instead with the black gem stone as the pupil. When i drew my thoughts, these—these dreams. I feel released

"I know, how you feel."

My eyes widened. When i looked up to see who it was...

"Oh..hey there." LuHan waved, dangling his fingers, with an 'uh-oh' face on. He heard me.

I scoffed rolling my eyes before walking away from the bench. I don't need a mind reader.

>><>><<>><><><<>>< • ><<>><<>><<>><<><<

"Hey." I was rushed at the corner of the wall by Kai. "Not you." I walked past him, then continued on.

After cutting the next corner, there he was again. He moved there. "My name's- "Annoying?" I brushed past his shoulder, ignoring the hand that was extended out towards me.

>><>><<>><><><<>>< • ><<>><<>><<>><<><<

I went into the cafeteria to have my lunch, when it started getting cold. I looked around the room, but everyone else was fine, but me. "Need a jacket?" Well, there's the other one.

"Goodbye." I scoffed, moving to another area of the cafeteria, with my lunch. When i went to go eat it, I noticed it was frozen still.

>><>><<>><><><<>>< • ><<>><<>><<>><<><<

I was running down the stairs, rushing to get to my next class when i tripped falling down each of them. Ending up with a sprained ankle, it took me a bit to grab onto the railing and pull myself up. Then there was another person who reached out to me. "Are you hurt?" he placed his hand on my foot, softly. "There, try standing up now." 'That's not human.' Getting up, I stared at the owner of that hand. The one that smiles with the dimples.

"Nice meeting you again. I'm Lay?" "Thank you, and no."

"Oh...okay.

>><>><<>><><><<>>< • ><<>><<>><<>><<><<

"Let's play a game!" "Shit, you scared me-" "Tag your it!" Chen touched me with his finger, and shocked me bad. It stung so much, that i screamed  causing everyone to look at me. "Catch me if you can!" The man smiled, lips curling like a feline before running off. As much as I wanted to punch him, I didn't. I followed him around the park, where he did circles around the ladder, then back behind the swing where the pole was. Every time i looks the other way, he moved in the other direction, and poked my back shocking me. "Stop that!" i screamed, trying to catch him. "Ugh!" eventually i got irritated enough, to kick sand in his eyes, and push him to the ground.

"You're it."

>><>><<>><><><<>>< • ><<>><<>><<>><<><<

I walked back inside of the building, taking refuge in the basement. It was dark and quiet. Just the way I liked it.  Taking a minute do get rid of this painstaking headache, i started looking through my studies, with a lit candle when suddenly a slight change in wind blew out my candle. "I can never win can I?" Rolling my eyes, i got up from the spot i was sitting in, then tried feeling my way back upstairs. The only problem, every five seconds the light would flicker on and off. But there was no light in the basement. And no windows, stupid. The budget was used on wax candles. "Stop that now!" I marched my way to the source of that damned light, and poked whoever it was in the eye. "Aya!" "Wh-What is it Baekhyu- thit!" "Don't follow me!" I pushed the younger one, Sehun, into the other boy, letting them both fall to the ground as i walked up the stairs.

>><>><<>><><><<>>< • ><<>><<>><<>><<><<

By the end of the day I was pissed, I just had a bucket water spilled on my head by Suho, who insisted on buying me a new uniform[which i gladly took], before spitting all over his shoes.

I was about to walk home, heading towards to school gate when I was stopped by the tall boy.

>><>><<>><><><<>>< • ><<>><<>><<>><<><<

"I'm tired of this." Chanyeol left from the hiding spot, marching towards Hyeonju."

"What's he doing?" Kris jumped up, almost getting caught, but he was pulled down by Tao and Sehun. "Shh, he said he had a plan." Lay hushed, but Kris looked really upset. "He better not do anything stupid." Yifan hissed his teeth. "Shh!" Suho, pushed Kris' head down, letting the other wolves see what was going on.

But what they saw, was something the twelve were not fully prepared for. "What the hell is he doing?!"

>><>><<>><><><<>>< • ><<>><<>><<>><<><<

I can't believe that idiot just kissed me! I put on a fake smile, and kneed him right in the crotch, before walking out the school gate. Serves him right.

What did he think he was going to get out of that ?

Minutes later, the others all but Kris ran over to support Chanyeol. He was too shocked to say or do anything.

"You kissed her?!" Sehun was clearly angry.

"It was a mistake, i don't know what  I was thinking..."

"No excuses!"

Chen shocked him. "AHHH!"

>><>><<>><><><<>>< • ><<>><<>><<>><<><<
><<>><We Are One><<>><
To be continued...