Side Chapter 8: State Pets

Start from the beginning

Lastly, I want everyone to know the animals and creatures I've chosen are the ones I think suit the OC in my opinion. There'll be disagreements whether it be the type of animals chosen or the names I've chosen. I'm cool with that. Just don't be a sour puss and throw rotten potatoes at me for being offended over something minor. If there's an animal or a creature you think I should add to the list, I'll read that comment and I might add the creature to the list (of course I'll give credit to the one who suggested it). Even then, know the animals I've listed won't change.

Also, please be aware I'm not expecting everyone to remember every pet on this list. After all, there are fifty OCs, some having more pets than others. Some of these pets may be mentioned or be a part of the story, rarely are they going to be the main subject of a chapter. This list is for your entertainment to get to know the States of America a little better along with being a reference sheet to the animals that appear in this series.

Overall, I hope you, the audience, enjoy the list, and thank you so much for reading this chapter and this series overall.

~

Delaware:

Rover the Golden Retriever (Dog): Male with a golden coat and brown eyes. Contrary to his owner's personality, Rover is an active, friendly dog who's popular among the States, more popular than Delaware to be honest. America and California especially love Rover, going so far as to fight over who's going to pet-sit him whenever Delaware is away for long periods of time.

Bethany the Delaware Blue Hen: Female nicknamed Beth. She's a sassy chicken who likes to peck Delaware's hand for no reason other than to annoy him. Fun fact, she's besties with Rhode Island's chicken.

Pennsylvania:

Sylvester the Boxer (Dog): Male with a brindle coat and white patch on his chest in the shape of a keystone, floppy ears, and brown eyes. Wanting to get a companion for her Great Dane, Pennsylvania got Sylvester from a local animal shelter. The boxer likes to compete with Hershey over numerous things, winning most of the time thanks to Hershey's lazy behavior.

Hershey the Great Dane (Dog): Male with a fawn coat and cropped ears. Hershey is a lazy, gentle giant known to break stuff on accident due to his gigantic size. This dog loves to get into the kitchen cabinets and grab his owner's chocolate stash, causing Pennsylvania to go into panic mode and take the troublesome pooch to the nearest veterinarian clinic.

Liberty the Snowshoe Cat: Female with a chocolate pointed pelt and baby blue eyes. Wanting a cat of her own, Pennsylvania got Liberty from a trusted breeder. This cat is known to vocalize with visitors whenever they visit Pennsylvania's home.

On a side note, I wanted Pennsylvania to have a Quaker Parrot (look it up if you don't know what it is), but Pennsylvania had to be one of the states to make having the parrot illegal (a common practice with exotic pets)