Prizes and How Judging Works

As always there will be a grand total of six prizes. 

1st Place - Takes into account reads/votes/comments and opinion. Prize: YWC Shout Out* and a shout out on our main accounts, a chapter in YWC Day 2016 dedicated to an interview about them, the ability to say you won #YWCDay2016 

2nd Place - Takes into account reads/votes/comments and opinion. Prize: YWC Shout Out* and a shout out on our main accounts

3rd Place - Takes into account reads/votes/comments and opinion. Prize: YWC Shout Out*

Brooke's Choice - Brooke's favourite from the entries. Based solely on opinion. Prize: YWC Shout Out*

Beck's Choice - Beck's favorite from the entries. Based solely on opinion. Prize: YWC Shout Out*

Fan's Choice - The entry with the most reads/votes/comments. Based solely on fan participation. You are allowed to promo your story in order to win this prize however you have to be nice about it and not spam your followers. We are watching (in a non-creepy way). Prize: YWC Shout Out*

*YWC Shout Out entails a shout out in this book in the results section, a shout out on our page in the message board, and a shout out on our website. 

All stories will be added to our YWC Day 2016 reading list. 

It is possible (however unlikely) to win more than one prize up to and including 4 prizes (A numbered standing, Brooke, Beck, and Fan's choice) usually however they all go to different people. 

Brooke and Beck (your handy dandy admins) look at votes, comments, reads etc. as well as our own personal opinions and whether the story follows the rules and the themes. We'll also look at grammar, spelling, plot, and use of a cover/other media but overall these don't matter as much as your content (as long as your story is legible that's all that matters). Our top three stories will be a good mix of all these factors. Nobody's perfect and we realize that, just take your time and try your best. It's quality over quantity.