Letters from the Admins

I know I say this every year but I can't believe its been three years. That's 26304 hours. That's   1578240 minutes. That's a long friggin' time. I started this whole thing when I was a lonely 13 year old without a lot of friends who shared my interests trying to find just that. And let me tell you, I did. Now 16, I've found a great group of friends like me. I've found new interests, learned new stuff, and the one constant is this little account that grows bigger everyday. I like how the club has grown with me, how it brought me to meet two of my best friends. How it allows me to keep writing without too much pressure and help other kids like I used to be have fun, meet people, and get noticed. I like being able to be the one to give that person an interview on a semi-big account. Being able to host contests, give recommendations and read some amazing stories that I wouldn't otherwise get to see. And yes, the club has grown and changed a lot in the past three years. But so have I. 

Here's too many more,

Brooke cookie3770

Three. Years.
That's right. Three years. 36 months. And an awful lot of days, but I'm too lazy to do the math.
The point is, this club is thriving! We're living! We're three years old and right now that doesn't seem like a lot but we've made it this far and we'll keep going.
I remember when I became co-captain of the club. Brooke sent out a message asking for job interviews, trying to find someone to help her out with the club. I got the job (probably because I'm the only one who applied) but I'm glad I did it anyway. It's been a real pleasure getting to know Brooke and being able to call her one of my best friends, and it's a ton of fun getting to run the club. I look forward to the future, to see where this club will go and where you all will take it.

Sincerely,

Beck Beck717