Chapter 3-You were saved.Now your history to me.

(Y/N)-Your Name

(L/N)-Last Name

(H/C)-Hair Color

(E/C)-Eye Color

(F/C)-Fav. Color

(W/C)-Weapon Choice

(A/C)-Armor Color

(C/C)-Colak Color

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I was walking in the forest when I saw a huge gate,I saw a girl with light pink hair looking at me,she wasn't talking so I decided to talk.

"What are you looking at?"I asked with a little bit of attitude.She looked at me with a blank face but she spoke.

"At you.I'm Alexis,and you are?"she asked.I looked up at her trying to think of a fake name.

"Luna.It's nice to meet you."I lied.She opened the gate,before I knew it she was holding a sword to my neck.

"Who are you really?Where are you from and who sent you?"she asked.I looked her in the eyes,she pulled herself and her sword away.

"I'm (Y/N).I'm from O'Khasis,no one sent me I came here to talk to Lord Aphmau.Can I please talk to her?One of the people that I know is on the edge of death and I don't want to lose them."I said looking at her with a smile on my lips.

"Sure,let me just call her.And you will meet her in a few minutes."she said walking away.

I sat under a tree and closed my eyes to think of what I'm going to say.I opened my eyes and saw a woman with black hair and hazel eyes.I got up and started to talk.

"Hello Lord Aphmau,it's nice to meet you.I'm (Y/N),I came here because a friend of mine is injured and I need help to save them.If you don't want to help I understand and I will be on my way."I said hoping that she will help me.

"No,I would be glad to help.Can we talk about your friend?"she asked I gave her a nod and looked at Alexis.

"Uhh,I don't want to be rude but can we talk in private?"I asked.Lord Aphmau gave me a nod and we went a little bit deeper in the forest.

"Tell me everything."she said looking at me.

"Okay,my friend was stabbed in the back by a Shadow Knight.He's on the end of death and I came here because I know you can help him."I said.She looked at me but she had no emotion showing on her face.

"Is your friend Zane?"she asked,my eyes were wide open,but I felt something was off.

"Yes."she got up and started to walk away."Please....he's injured and I...I can't lose him.I'll do anything for him."I added.She stopped in her tracks and turned back to me.I saw her smile at me.

"I will help you,only if I can talk to Zane."she said.I hugged her and she hugged back.I let go and waited for her to get ready or to say something.

"When do you want to leave?"I asked.She stopped to think and that's when she turned to...GARROTH?!

"Garroth can you keep the village safe until I go visit Zane."she asked.His eyes were on me as he stood there in shock.

"I can't...you...how are you alive?"I asked standing on my knees with tears coming down my face.

"I never died me and Vylad faked our deaths.How are you (Y/N)?"he asked sitting next to me.

"You two know each other?"Aphmau asked.

"Yeah,when I was in O'Khasis I met Garroth,Vylad and....wait Zane?"I said as I realized I forgot my childhood friend.

"You are so different.I missed you."he said.I gave him a tight hug as he hug back,I could feel myself crying but from...happiness.