Chapter 16

Raph's Pov

"Raph? Where are you?" Mikey called from my room,"In the pit doofus." I unwrapped my arms around Oki and set her back on the couch. I checked her breathing and looked up at Mikey,"Dude why are you in the pit?" "Uh watching Oki. Remeber she's seriously hurt." I gave Mikey a whack upside the head. "Oh ye- ow!" He said rubbing right where I hit him. "Deserved it dumb brain." I muttered. "That's the old Raph." He said giggling. I raised my hand as if to smack him again. He cowered,"Thought so." I walked toward the kitchen for breakfast. I hear Oki moan from the pit,"Is she already awake?" I murmered leaving my cerial and walked to the pit to look at Oki. I saw her look up at me,"Wha happen?" She slurred to weak to speak correctly. She groaned as she tried to twist her torso so I wasn't upside down. "Karai slashed your side." I answered jumping to the other side of the couch so she was level with my face. "Oh that ecpla the pain." Oki said settling back down again. She shifted into a snow leopard and swished her tail back and forth.

Donnie walked into the pit and saw Oki awake,"Wow awake already?" "N'yup." Oki answered Donnie. Her tail brushed my cheek over and over again and this clearly humoured her. I grabbed her tail gently when it came back to get my cheek. It slithered out of my hand and hit me in the face hard,"Just because I'm injured doesn't mean I play weakly." Oki said lifting her head up declaringly. It sank back to her paws and her stomach growled. Oki twisted her head and pat her belly,"You'll be full soon." I rubbed her soft belly for her to make Oki relaxed. Oki's tail started to thump as I started to rub where her belly button would be. I giggled slightly an Donnie just rolled his eyes an walked away toward the dojo.

Oki stopped her tail thumping and tried to get up. She put her front paws on the ground first. Oki slid her legs off the couch and stood. She walked wobbily toward the kitchen and found my food. She grabbed it and slurped it up loudly. I laughed at her doggish behavior. Oki got her paws off the counter and walked towards the dojo in Donnie's footsteps. I followed her in.

Oki's Pov

I poked my head into the dojo to find Donnie practicing with his bo staff. I padded toward Donnie and stood on my hind legs. I started to dodge the blows. Donnie stopped,"No training." He said putting the bottom of the bo staff on the ground. Raph walked in,"I think she should train if she wants. And if you don't train with her I will. And if I didn't she'd go on the tredmill her favorite thing to do." Donnie knew this was all true,"Then you train with her. Restitch her up if you want." Donnie walked to the corner and kept practicing. "Cool." I padded over to Raph and sat down at his feet waiting for him to start using some moves. "You really thought I was gonna let you train with me?" Raph said. "Yup." I answered. He just stood there arms crossed,"Nope I won't." I padded to the tredmill and set it up. I got on and started to bound and I felt my stitches pulling. I don't care so I kept running. Donnie tried to pull me off but I was running to fast. Raph and Donnie looked hopelessly at each other and tried to grab both of my shoulders. I ran faster.

After a few atempts they finally pulled me off the tredmill. By then I was tired anyway. I was breathing hard and blood started to show through my wrappings. My stitches had come out. I padded to the lab and jumped up on the examining table waiting for Donnie or Raph. In came Raph an he undid my wrappings and started to resew my stitches,"So how did you even stitch it up anyway Raph?" He blushed,"I uh had to uh... take off your shirt." I saw him blushing as red as his bandana. I giggled,"You had to..." I burst out laughing and it was hard to fight the urge to lay down and roll. "Hey did you want to bleed to death?" Raph said trying to get an angry face over his bright red cheeks. "Well I guess your right. But it's still pretty funny." I answered him.

After he finished he gave me new clean wraps. I jumped down off the table and walked away,"Look at me already up and training." I walked toward the kitchen and found Mikey eating some cold pizza,"Hi Oki." He waved and kept eating,"Leave any for me?" I said sarcastically. "Actually I did." Mikey handed me three pieces stacked ontop each other. I accepted them and ate all them in three ravenous gulps. I rubbed my bandaged tummy,"Yum!" Mikey giggled,"Im glad your here Oki! Your like the best! You like pizza, gaming, and your just plain hilarious!" "Well I'm glad you feel that way Mikey." I walked out of the kitchen and slumped on the couch,"Um..." I looked at my paws then the remote, "Raphie! I can't turn on the tv!" "Raphie?" Leo slightly giggled behind me. I jumped a little. "Shut it!" I roared and started to jump up and onto Leo. Raph grabbed my scruff before I could lay a claw on Leo,"So I come to help and now your attackin Leo? What do I have to do resew your stitches again?" He said with some sarcasim. Raph grabbed the remote and turned on the tv to football,"Really? You guys and football." I hissed. I layed down with my head by Raph's leg and watched the game between LSU and Florida Gators. I drifted into a light slumber after halftime.

Raph's Pov

I felt Oki curl closer to my leg and set her head on it like a pillow. I kept watching the game. Oki started to purr in her sleep and it kinda tickled. I giggled slightly and Mikey sat down to watch. Oki's tail swiped Mikey in the back of the head hard,"Oki quit it." "Wha?" She suddenly woke up hearing her name. Her paw drapped over my leg as she looked at Mikey,"When did you get here?" "Um... like three seconds ago." Mikey answered. Oki sat up an started to lick her paw and draw it over her face around her left cheek. I saw some sauce on her cheek and wiped it away. I licked it off my finger. "Still football? It's not even the team I liked anymore." Oki said. "Who's your favorite?" I asked. "LSU." Oki answered reaching for the remote. She pressed her big paw on it and it changed the channel to animal planet. Leo walked in,"What's this crap?" He asked sitting on the couch next to Mikey. Leo tryed to grab the remote from Oki's paws but she got off the couch with it in her mouth.

Oki's Pov

"Give it." Leo said. I snarled around the remote in my mouth,"No! My turn." I said and I retreated to my bean bag. I set it behind me and backed over it. Leo tried to slide under me but I fell ontop of him instead. He let out a mymble and I got up off of Leo. I left and padded towards my room.

Shifting into a cat with feathery wings I flew up and started to practice using the little perch as a pullup bar. "Good idea. Wanna hang in the dojo?" Raph said. "Nope today I felt like meditating with Sensei in a few mintues." I flew down using Raph's head as a step stone. I padded towards Sensei's room and found him meditating,"Anything wrong child?" He opened an eye and looked at me,"No. Today I just want to relax." I sat down beside him and started to meditate,"Your very lively even though only yesterday you were injured." "I guess I'm a pretty tough cookie." I kept my eyes closed an started to clear my thoughts. Meditating was relaxing and it helped get some troubling thoughts I've had on my mind.

A while later I sensed it was time to sleep. I padded to my hangout to sleep. Flying up I layed on the wood and slept.

___________

End of chap 16

___________