Chapter 10

Raph's Pov

I woke up to a purring cat that was orange, wore glasses, and a light blue undershirt. I smiled,"Oki wakey wakey I need pizza." Oki giggled,"Okay big boy." She shifted into a human laying next to me still,"But first you gotta get my lazy ass out of bed without hurting me." Oki then grabbed my arm and held on tight so I couldn't unlatch her. I scooped up her legs and carried her to her nook. I set Oki down and she grabbed her clean grey gamer shirt. Oki pulled it on,"So pizza hmm?" I smirked,"Yup." I followed Oki to the fridge and she picked out the pizza box. Opening it there was one slice left. Oki grabbed it and ate half the cold peice of pizza then she handed the rest to me. Stuffing the pizza in my mouth, Oki stuffed the empty pizza box into the trash. I stared at her shirt, "So you up for some Left 4 Dead?" "Who isn't?" Oki said and she rushed to the pit.

When I got to the pit she was already loading up the Xbox. She plopped her butt on her beanbag with her own controller she made. It looked like a rounded off rectangle with the same controls and everything,"I'm the old fart Bill." Oki smirked. "Then that means I'm Louis." I declared. We started on No Mercy map. "Pew pew!" She said while shooting a witch,"Agh it's got me Raph!" Oki shreiked. I came over and shot the witch killing her,"Told you to turn your flashlught off Raph!" Oki said eyes glues to the screen but still sticking her tongue out at me. I stuck mine right back at her.

Oki's Pov

Finishing the last level Donnie walked in,"Oki how did you make that controller?" "Um I took the chip made the case made controlls and assembled it. It took me uh... about three hours." Donnie just looked at me like 'Oh really?' Oh was he asking for it,"Fine I challenge you to a technology build off." Donnie challenged. "You bet." I got up and followed him to his lab. "Okay tell me what to make and I'll tell you what to make." He said. "Make a uh..." Raph walked in. "Raph help me here. What should Donnie make?" "Mini laptop for you." Raph answered. "Then Oki you make another Xbox controller for Mikey." Donnie said. "Raph grab me Mikey's controller." Donnie started to fish out parts for my laptop,"Not to big now Donnie make it so it fits in my belt bag." I threw him my belt bag so he could tell what size to cut his metal.

I grabbed a sheet of metal and a laser cutter. Raph handed me Mikey's controller and I disassembled it. Grabbing the chip and recording the button format I began to work on a place for the chip to rest. I started to carve out some buttons and two joysticks in some reinforced wood I found lying around. Painting the wood in a protective coat of electrical paint Mikey came in and wondered what we were doing. He saw his controller in shambles and me making a new controller Mikey examined my work,"It's good I guess but why is Oki being nice and making me a controller?" "Buildoff." Raph answered entering the room. I started to assemble the controller.

"Done." I walked over to Donnie and inspected the laptop,"Good job!" I said. "Thanks." Donnie blushed and continued his work. I walked out and handed a bored Mikey his controller. His name was engraved in the metal, "This is so cool!" Mikey said. "I see you have made Mikey a present Oki." Sensei came in. "Buildoff between me and Donnie. It was pretty fun to make." I explained. Sensei handed me a light gray and white bandana,"You have earned it." I took the bandanna and wrapped it around my head. I fumbled with it trying to tie it and Sensei left. "Lemme help." Raph creeped up on me and tied it. "Cool." I said. Raph looked at Mikey's controller," You gotta make me one of those Oki." "Later." I answered.

"Done!" Donnie shouted from the lab a couple hours later. He walked out with a giant Altiods tin that fit in my belt bag,"Check it." I opened the tin on the floor and in my hand was a laptop. The keyboard folded open and there was one part as big as my mini notebook. A keyboard was next to the pad as big as an iPhone keyboard, "I gave you that drawing pad and installed a drawing program. I also downloaded a writing program and internet. I also heard you like video games so I can help you download some." Donnie smiled proudly. "How with your big fingers do you do this?" I asked. "I'll show you when we download some games." I followed Donnie back into the lab and he showed me a pair of small metal sticks and they were kinda sticky on one end, "So games... I like Minecraft, Spore, and Gamestarmechanic.com which doesn't need to be downloaded." "Okay." Donnie then set to work and went on the internet searched up Minecraft.net. He bought an account and he offered me the sticks. I passed and shifted into a munchkin cat and started tapping on the keyboard my username, password, and email. I downloaded it on my desktop then I told him the user and password for Spore that I wanted.

Walking into the pit there was Leo eyes glued to the screen,"Really Leo?" I tryed to grab the remote but he had a firm wrap around that remote,"Space Heros..." He murmered and kept watching. I tackled Leo and that surprised him,"Hey!" Leo said as I grabbed the remote. I switched it to Pitbulls and Parolees. I sat down in my beanbag and Leo was headed toward me. I shifted into a bear and roared at him. Leo walked away. I shifted back human and enjoyed the desert rescue. After that I got up and threw Leo the remote because he walked back in and watched half of the show,"Next time just give me the remote." I smirked and left.

I walked towards the dojo because I was bored. Then I remembered my birthday was soon. I found Raph already there,"Sup." I nodded at him. "Nothin much." He said still punching the punching bag. "Wanna do some jobs today? I've got millions to do." I said. "Let's go." Raph stopped punching his punching bag and we walked out the dojo towards the entrance. I grabbed my belt bag from the lab and Donnie handed me the Altoids laptop. I put it in my bag and me and Raph walked towards rhe manhole cover. Raph hefted it up,"All clear." We jumped out and onto the roof. I led him over rooftops to an apartment. I forgot I still had my bandanna on and Raph took it off my head. I jumped down into the alley as Raph sat down on the roof. Walking in the building and up to the second floor. I knocked on the door. A girl answered the door,"Um I'm here for repairing a laptop." She let me in and handed me the laptop. I sat down and I took out some tools I had in my pocket and belt bag. I unscrewed the laptop and there was a fried chip,"I'm gonna need to buy a new chip it's broken." I looked at the red haired girl. She wore a yellow shirt and jeans. She had freckles on her face. "Sorry if I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Oki." "April." April stuck out her hand and I shook it. Then I thought about Donnie saying something about an April before,"Um by any chance do you know Donnatelo?" I asked scratching the back of my head. "Yeah. Why?" "Well um... Raph's on the roof." Was all I could say. "Okay so your a friend of the turtles." April said. "Yep." I said, "Why didn't you get Donnie to fix this?" I simply gestured to the laptop. "Well I guess Donnie was busy and I saw a flyer with your number on it. So I texted you." April answered. I looked back at the laptop,"So fried chip eh?" April said.

Me and April walked on the rooftops with Raph,"I see you've met April." "Yup." We were at the technology store. I jumped down and walked inside,"Wasup Oki? Haven't seen you in a while." Hunter welcomed. "I need 07g9 chip for a laptop." Hunter dug around for the chip,"Here it is." He held up the chip. I grabbed it. "Money?" "Got none. Come on Hunter back me up." I whined. "Tell me where you've been and you get it." He said. "I've been about and today I decided to take notice to my repair jobs." I answered. He nodded me out,"Thanks Hunt." I walked out of the store and jumped on the roof to join Raph and April,"How much did it cost you?" "Nothing. Hunt gave me it for free." I held up the chip. "So who's Hunt?" Raph said a hint of protection in his tone. "My friend Hunter. He works there. Gives me free chips when needed." I simply explained then I started over rooftops back to April's apartment.

Returning I reconnected the wires and gave April the laptop,"All done. I'm off." I walked out the door and onto the roof to Raph.

Finishing the jobs for the day I earned hundred bucks. Walking back to the sewer in the night holding hands with Raph I smiled,"My birthday is in a week." Raph looked down at me,"Oh really? What do you want?" "Nothing really. Just a fun day full of gaming, pizza, Pitbulls and Parolees, and Alaska the Last Frontier." I answered. "I can do that." Raph promised.

"Goodnight!" Raph shouted. I layed restless in my belt bag. I climbed out and slithered along the floor in munchkin cat form. I slipped in Raph's room and crawled in his hammock,"Your under attack!" I mewled. Raph grabbed me and cuddled me close to him,"Again?" "Yup." I smirked. I curled up in the same place as last night but resting my head on his neck. I breathed softly. "Hey that tickles!" Raph giggled. I fell asleep purring on his neck. Raph still giggled throughout the night.

____________

End of chapter 10

____________