Chapter 8

Oki's Pov

"How did you turn into a turtle?!" I just looked up at Raph then Donnie walked in."Oh my...Oki?" He stared at me. "What else can I shift to?" I said. "Well let's see." Donnie said. "Raph give me an animal." I said. "Turtle." I thought of a turtle and then all the sudden I was a turtle,"Fluffy cow." Donnie said. I shifted to a fluffy cow. They started laughing. Then I turned snow leopard and roared at them, "Think I'm so funny huh?" I jumped on Donnie,"Um... good Oki." I got my snarl close to his face. Then Raph picked me up by the scruff."Oki." I shifted into a bug,"AGHHH!!!" I shifted to snow leopard and fell over laughing,"HAHAHA Raph is scared of bugs!" Donnie fell over laughing too.

Raph's Pov

"Shutup!" I said. Oki kept on cackling like a dying fluffy cow. I blushed, "Blushies!" Mikey said. That set me off ,"SHUT UP!" Oki stopped laughing and Mikey hid behind Donnie. Oki sat up,"Hey Raph. Wanna train?" Oki said looking at me. "Why?" I said annoyed. "I bet I can beat you in combat." Oki challenged. "Well that's a lie." I smirked. "Try me." Oki smirked. Oki turned human again and walked toward the dojo with me. I got into fighting stance and Oki got in her's.

"Begin." Oki started and I tried to throw a punch at her jaw. She grabbed my hand and jerked it back making me fall over. I got up and drew my sais. Oki grabbed a few stars and threw them at me. She nicked me in the shoulder with one. Strapping on her Neko-te Oki gave me some time. I ran towards her and she slashed at me missing. Oki threw a punch at my arm and I grabbed it. I flipped her over onto the ground. Taking her a few seconds to get up Oki drew another ninja star and threw it toward me slicing my cheek some. Then she unstrapped her Neko-te fast and shoved it in her belt bag. Oki shifted into a snow leopard and pounced ontop of me,"So who won?" She said stepping off of me. "Duh you." Did I just admit that I lost to a girl. I hung my head. "Ha it's alright bud I kinda cheated shape shifting huh." Oki said.

Oki's Pov

Two days later

"So who wants pizza?" I shouted from the kitchen. A chorus of me's sounded from the pit. "Alright type?" I yelled. "Pepperoni bacon!" Everyone yelled back. I chuckled,"Alright! Leo it's you turn to play guard!" "Aweh why me?" Leo moaned. "Oki says." Mikey said. Leo dragged his feet over to me. "Okay lemme order." I ordered a large pepperoni bacon pizza. "Let's go!" I said. Leo and I walked through the entrance. Peeping through the manhole cover while Leo held it up I saw nothing,"All clear." I whispered. He slid the whole cover off and I jumped out. Leo jumped out after me and re-covered the entrance. He jumped to the roof and I followed him.

Reaching the pizza place I jumped down in the alley next to it. I walked through the front doors and asked if my pizza was ready. "Yup. Here you go." I was handed my pizza and left jumping to the roof,"Got it?" Leo asked. I offered him the pizza with a bow,"Here you go your highness." Leo chuckled,"Thank you my lady." He took the pizza and we roof-jumped home. "The pizza has arrived." I announced. I opened it on the floor of the pit and everyone grabbed a slice or two.

Gobbling down the pieces I picked and grabbed for one more. Raph's hand was already there and I ended up grabbing his hand. I blushed. "You can have it." He offered. "No we can share." I took a few bites then handed the piece to him. Raph took a few bites then handed it back for me to finish. I finished the pizza licking my fingers. "Aweh!" Donnie, Mikey, and Leo said. "Shutup!" Me and Raph said in unision. "I can turn snow leopard." I threatned and it was a pretty good threaten,"Good."

"Goodnight everyturtle!" I said and I slipped in my belt bag. I checked my ipod screen. I got some job requests. Do those tommorrow when Raph is up to camping on roofs. And then a message: You can run but u can't hide! ~Shredder. I'll tell Raph that too. Slipping into a nice sleep I dreamed of a giant green feild that I endlessly ran with the turtles as they threw my shetland sheepdog form a frisbee.

____________

End of chapter 8

____________