Chapter 2

Waking up for a regular routine Oki stretched. Checking for a job request she got a job next to an apartment in an alley? Hmm... Oki shrugged off the weird thought and grabbed her belt bag and her brown sweatshirt. Shapeshifting to human Oki started walking towards the apartment building that was said to be next to the alley. After ten minutes of walking she stopped at the alley and entered it. "Hello?" she said. All of the sudden she was jumped on and knocked out.

Waking up in a small cement room with a steel door and some food set by it Oki rubbed her head."Ow." Feeling the spot where she was hit she felt a little bit of dry blood in her orange feathery hair. "Huh?" she stood up and walked over to the food. Pizza. Gulping down the delicous cold pizza Oki wondered where and how she got here. Now she remebred. She was in the alley on the way to her job then BAM. Hit in the head. But where was she? Oki thought 'kidnappers mustve set this up but... who kidnapped me?' Like someone read her mind she was answered by a small speaker in the corner,"You are now captive of the one who is called Shredder. You who is called Oki shall obey every command given by the one who is called Shredder." Great kidnapped by a pshyco. Oki stared at the steel door and thought 'Good going Oki! Got yourself kidnapped by a pshycopath who is named Shredder. Your a shapeshifter and you are stuck here. What else can you do?'

Then over the speaker she heard a bang. "Wtf was that?" Oki stared at the speaker like it was gonna answer her or something. Then there was a punch on her steel door making a large indent. She stared at the door huddled in the corner wondering what was going to get her. Then the door bust open and there stood a guy. Nope not a guy but a turtle? A giant turtle that could stand with a red cloth tied around his face that could punch through doors. Oki must be dreaming. "Com'n?" It asked her. Yup dreamin. Instead of waiting for a reply the turtle grabbed her and ran out the ajar door and busted through a window. He started jumping across rooftops away from the building. Couldn't be dreaming. This was real. Oki just stayed there frozen in his arms. As he lept down into an alley and lifted the sewer cover he jumped down into it sealing the cover back over. Then Oki thought,'Was i just kidnapped by a turtle who can punch through walls or rescued by a turtle who wore a red bandana?'

____________
End of chapter 2
____________