Gold Palm Trees - |Chapter 8|

I woke up with a slight headache and cuddled under the covers. I was expecting to be in my bed, but I was in Victor's.

Shit.

I turned to my side to see that he was still sleeping peacefully.

I looked under the covers to see him and I naked. I looked for a little while longer, he was definitely packing.

I stayed quiet, staring up at the ceiling, thinking of what happened last night. It was obvious that we had sex.

It didn't take Einstein to figure out what happened.

I got some drunk dick last night.

There goes me not hopping on someone on the first date. I was disappointed in myself, but at the same time, I wanted to remember, feel, and know what he could do to me.

I was a little upset because that was something I would want to remember. Not only that, I wanted to feel what he was working with. I only saw it.

Like I said, he was packing.

I realized something else and nervousness washed over me like a wave, hitting me with realness.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

Did we use condoms?

I scanned around the room and bed in panic. I was about to start dancing with excitement when I found the used, semi filled condom on the floor.

I sigh of relief took over me. Thank goodness.

Never in my life I was so happy to find a used condom. Actually, I was always happy to find them.

I glanced over at him, he was lightly snoring.

My stomach loudly growled, making me cuss to myself under my breath. I didn't want to wake him up.

I slowly sat up and saw my clothes on the far side of the room. I slowly got out of the bed and put on my shirt and underwear. I couldn't find my pants.

I couldn't help to walk slow since I was sore down there. I winced as I tried to make my way across the room. He must've had the magic dick since I was walking like this.

I went into the bathroom, rinsing my mouth with mouthwash. I splashed my face with water, waking me up, but still not distracting me from the slight hangover. I headed back into the room where he turned to the other side.

I limped to the side of the bed where I slept and sat on it. I felt a slight pinch on my butt, making me yelp.

"Shit! That hurts!" I rubbed it.

I turned around, glaring at him and saw his cute, smirking face, "Morning."

"Morning, sir."

"You trying to leave already? I see you already got on some clothes and what not," he joked.

"No."

Before he could answer, I asked, "So last night."

"We got drunk and had sex after one too many drinks," he said bluntly, "Damn, that's something I would definitely want to remember. From what I'm guessing, it was good since you walking kind of slow."

I looked down at him, "I guess you got what you wanted, huh? I feel like a straight up hoe . I usually don't give it up on the first date. I never have. This means I don't need to be drinking like this anymore."

I felt like a one night hoe. It was obvious I needed to put down the bottles and get my mind right. Those hangovers weren't working for me and I was getting tired of them. Also, alcohol made you gain weight and I wasn't trying to have a tire around my waist either.