I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 14

Start from the beginning

He laughed and I could already see him shaking his head at me.

I was going to knock, but then decided knocking wasn't necessary because no one would hear me,

~~~~~~~~

I was having a blast with all my friends!

The party was still in full swing, even though it was two hours since me and Kyle had first got here.

I looked at my drink in my hand, watching that it was half full, I looked at Belinda who was in the circle with me that consisted of Taylor, Kyle, Mary, Josh, and me.

"Want to see who can finish their drink first?" I asked with a lopsided grin.

"Fuck yeah, ready on the count of one, two, three." She said and counted down.

As soon as she said three we both downed our drinks, her winning by like point five seconds.

I cringed as the alcohol was burning my throat, but I love the feeling.

"Ohhh, no fair!" I said and pouted.

Kyle turned me in his arms and whispered "Don't worry Jenniboo, you will always be my winner." Then he pulled away and gave me a full kiss on the lips.

I laughed as everyone cheered us on.

"Rematch?" I asked my tipsy best friend.

She laughed and was about to say "Yea-" but was interupted by Taylor saying "Later, right now lets go play a drinking game in the living room.

About two quarter of the people at the party gathered in a circle.

A bottle was placed in the middle of the gigantic circle.

Taylor spoke up and started explaining the rules. "Okay guys we are going to spin the bottle, who ever spins the bottle has to ask the person it landed truth or dare, if the person decides not to do whatever they were asked to do they have to strip a piece of clothing and drink three shots, but heres the trick, the first time it lands you can't pass, once your in the game you cant get out until there is only one person that isn't complletely naked, so if you want to get out, now is the time."

Taylor grinned at his party goers.

About a quarter of them left and headed to do whatever, me and Kyle looked at eachother and decided to stay, it sounded fun.

Now what was left of the big circle was about fifteen people;  seven girls and eight guys.

Oh god, this is one interesting group, we were all the more outgoing, badass people.

What have we gotten into? 

I grinned, this should be fun.

"Okay now that the boring people are gone lets get this party really started.." Taylor winked.

Acouple of us laughed, including me.

"Okay, so since im the host I'll go first." Taylor said with a crooked grin.

He spined the bottle and we all grinned like hoolagans in anticipation.

It landed on Nick, captain of the football team.

Taylor grinned, and Nick's eyes got wide with fear and amusement.

Oh god, this should be good.

"Truth or dare, my good friend Nick?" Taylor grinned.

"Dare." Nick smirked.

Didn't expect Nick to challenge Tayor, thought he was smarter than that.

Tsk, tsk. Poor Nick.