Chapter 13

Cole and I were laying in my bed watching movies when he blurted, "what was wrong with you today?"

I looked in his eyes and he looked in mine waiting for me to answer his question. "Just had a bad dream."

He glared a me with his beautiful blue eyes knowing I was leaving something out. "Please just tell me."

"It doesn't even matter," I spat back at him.

"Yes it does!" He yelled. We were now having our first fight and I didn't like it at all. I could feel tears starting to fall down my cheeks at the sound of his voice growing louder.

"Why do you even care!" I yelled back tears rolling down my cheeks one after the other.

"Because I love you!" He belched without realizing what he was saying. My jaw fell to my feet and I was in complete shock. He started to blush and it was so adorable. "I love you too," I said while scooting closer to him on the bed.

His face instantly lit up and he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me on his lap. "Do you mean that?" He asked worriedly.

I nodded and leaned in to kiss him. He grabbed my face and pulled me closer to him and our lips were moving in sync. He licked my bottom lip and I groaned in his mouth. He smiled against my lips and pulled away looking me in the eyes.

"It's a good thing you love me because I love you so much that I can't even think strait, you broke down all my walls and all you did was stand in front of me and let me look at your beautiful face, you make me weak Sophia. You are my princess. You are such a cutie pie and I love you more than I have ever loved anyone before in my entire life. Kissing you is amazing and I never want to stop! I love you Sophia Rose and nothing will ever change that and nothing you can do will change that."

I sat there in complete awe at his words. When I was finally able to speak I told him all about my dream. All he did was wrap his arms sound me protectively and kissed the top of my head. He didn't say anything about it and he didn't need to because him being here with me is enough.

AUTHORS NOTE*

This chapter is really short but I didn't want to add anything else because this chapter was just so cute that I felt like I needed to leave you guys with that. Comment and vote please I want to know what you guys think.

Love you

Lili💕