13: BETRAYAL

Vic

I said nothing that morning I slept good but the fact that I had to eat my Bestfriend out.... my pride was just... gone.

I got out the bed moving towards the door. I felt like someone was up but I didn't turn around to see who it was.

I went back inside the room that was considered as "mine" and thought about my child. I sobbed wiping my face of the tears.

I felt horrible like I let her down. The door opened and Jose walked in "what you crying for?" He asked coming closer "leave me alone Jose" I said getting off the bed going to the bathroom.

I locked the door behind me and ran me some bath water.

I sat down in the tub and just thought "do Rashaad know how to take care of a child?" I played with the water a little wishing I was somewhere else rolling a blunt sitting in front of a bunch of money knowing I could go home to my child at the end of the day.

I thought about having kids and honestly im going to have some but not yet.

I bathed and got out wrapping the towel around my body going to the sink.

I looked at myself in the mirror "back at square one.... the only difference is imma get something out of this" I said grabbing a tooth brush that was in a pack and brushed my teeth.

I looked inside the closet and I didn't see nothing but lingerie. I shook my head "this not gone cut it" I said sliding on some panties and a bra.

I walked out of the room to Jose room. I opened the door seeing Blue and Jose going at it.

I don't know how I was supposed to feel I felt let down like 'are you enjoying this shit?' I thought I just closed the door and stood there for a minute shaking my head.

I walked off just thinking "ok Vic maybe you tripping maybe he woke her up out of her sleep" I said too myself going to the attic to find some clothes packed up somewhere.

I started looking around and opening boxes I came across some papers that had Jose name on it but I wasn't interested in that right now.

I opened a few more boxes and found some of my old clothes "gotcha" I mumbled I picked up the box and threw it down the ladder.

I crawled back down and somebody smacked my ass.

When I touched the ground I looked "that ass getting fatter" Jose said and I looked at him like I was seeing double "excuse me" I said rolling my eyes

"What you doing up there anyway and what's that?" He asked "papers" I said just trying to hunt out what was in the box "the fuck you mean hold on" he said speeding up walking to me stopping me.

He snatched the box away opening it "it's just clothes" I said taking it back.

I seen Blue walk inside her room and close the door and I just thought like 'my Bestfriend switching up is this what she really wanted is that's why she wasn't really caring about us being kidnapped'.

"I really need to use the phone" I said walking off "nah you don't" he said but I acted as if I didn't hear him cause regardless I was going to make that call.

I opened the box and got out some black leggings and a large shirt to atleast go past my butt.

I sat down on the bed and turned on the tv. I leaned back and started brainstorming ways to get out.

"Come cook" Jose said peeking through the door.

I ignored him and thought about Blue. She is not the same no more I mean that's my Bestfriend and regardless of how deep my hatred is with Jose I still had love for him deep down but that's the love you have but can't deal with.