2

Victoria

I turned around and my mouth fell open "Umm is there something wrong?" He asked "What's your name?" I asked

"Kevin" he said with a raised eyebrow "we don't know each other" I said turning around continuing eating my food "of course we do" he said sitting down

"LOO-" I started to yell but he pulled out a picture sliding it over "you don't remember me ? I was your childhood bestfriend we did everything together I gave you your first kiss" he said laughing in disbelief that I didn't remember him

So that's why I had a dream about him. I thought

"Kevie" I said as visions started to come back. He smiled "give me hug I missed you" he said squeezing me and kissing my cheek I hurried and backed away

I know some people in here work for Jose and last thing I need is for them to tell him this was going on.

"Umm I have too go..... Give me your number and I'll text you" I said looking around to see if anyone was watching

"Are you ok ma?" He asked I chuckled "why wouldn't I?" I asked smiling as he passed me back my phone.

I waved and threw away my trash walking out the mall "fuck shopping I need to leave" I said getting in my car.

I started the engine and backed out almost hitting a baby car seat. I jumped out the car frantically and looked around to see if she belonged to anyone I mean it's not like you lost a jacket you just throw it some where it's a baby.

I called 911 and they took the baby I'm not in any condition to keep a baby when I can't protect myself.

I pulled off back to the house and I got out taking off my sandals.

I walked up to the door and twisted it but it was locked and Jose threw my key out the window on 85.

I smacked my lips and knocked. Jose opened the door without a shirt and only sweats leaning on the door frame

"Wea you been" he asked I sighed "the mall" I said he looked down at my hands "no bags" he said more than asked like he didn't believe me.

He yanked my arm in the house and slammed the door locking it.

He came towards me then his phone vibrated. He unlocked it and his face grew even redder. "You a hoe fr" he said slapping me I held my face and looked at him "stop let me explain" I said putting my hands out

"Ain no explaining bihh get out my fave before I been done killed you" he said calmly. I turned away and walked to my downstairs room and I cried myself too sleep.

Jose had got called for a 'drug war' and I was gone be here with guards by every window, every door I can't even get out of this house.

I pulled my phone out and debated on wether not I should text Kevin.

Meanwhile at TRAP HOUSE

(Author POV)

Jose say at the table along with a couple of niggas and the one and only Kevin.

All along Jose planned this out by finding Kevin and paying for him too see if Victoria would talk too him but she didn't know 😈

Back to Victoria

Me- Hi this Victoria
Kevin- Wassup Ma why you run off at the mall
Me- had something to do
Kevin- know that feeling but come meet up with me so we can catch up on some things
Me- ummmmm ok

I leaned up out the bed and looked over rubbing my hands through my head I got up slid on some jeans and a hoodie with my white forces.

I grabbed the car keys and walked up the stairs and too the door where security was.

"I need to run to CVS for some girl things" I said clearings throat they scrunched they face "Nasty bitch" one said moving out the way.

I scoffed heading too the car and getting in pulling off "where bout you wanna meet?" I asked "my place" he said then sent the address.

I grew nervous as I pulled up too his house 10 minutes later. I got out the car and locked the doors and walked up too the tall cherry wood doors.

I knocked and he opened embracing me into a hug.

"Come in" he said stepping aside. I walked in looking around "this is nice" I said admiring how organized the pictures on the wall were.

I felt hands go around my waist and I snapped straight to defense pushing him off of me then turning around "no" I said he looked shocked

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked I nodded "it's no harm in that Vic come here" he said motioning for me too come.

"How long you knew me now you're afraid of me come here" he said I laughed with him and walked over yo him and he pulled me by my waist into him. I just sat right there thinking of Jose busting in on me or catching me hugging another man.

He kissed my neck and started sucking on it I moved from his grip. "No" I moaned shaking the dirty thoughts out of my head he picked me up and started back sucking on my neck even harder marking his destination.

Let's just say I ended up on the dining room table with him in between my legs while I pulled him closer moaning his name.

I ended up falling asleep in his bed and when I woke up it was night time. I panicked and started putting on my clothes.

"Where you going?" He asked walking in the room "home" I said grabbing my keys "it look like you in a rush something wrong?" He asked kissing me I shook my head no and walked out the room and out the house to my car.

When I got in I looked in the mirror and seen a long trail of hi lies on both sides of my neck.

I reached in my purse getting my foundation and applying it too my neck.

I looked in the dashboard and got my phone that held numerous missed calls and text messages.

I deleted any evidence of Kevin and put my car into reverse.

On my way home I brain stormed things I could say as too where I been.

I twisted the door knob and surprisingly it was open but Jose was at the table breaking down weed and bagging it.

He looked me up and down the turned away "where you been?" He asked too ca for my liking "I been sight seeing and lost track of time" I said brushing my hands through my hair.

He didn't say anything else so I walked off down the stairs to get in the shower I scrubbed my body till it turned red and I washed my hair from all the sex.

I sat in the bathroom and applied foundation back on my neck and put on some shorts and a sports bra with some socks and climbed in bed.

My phone vibrated and I looked at the message from Jose

Jose- come here

👀👀 what yall think ?