Bonus Chapter

Delani's POV

"What's up everyone! DeMoniceye here with my friends Ryder, Bella, Liam, Jacksepticeye, and Monicraft. Today we are doing a couples challenge! We all have to do the different mini game type stuff against each other. My friend, Maci,and my uncle, Markiplier, are going to be judging who wins each challenge." I explained.

Everyone waved as I said their name.

Obviously the teams were Ryder and I, Bella and Liam, Dad and Mom.

The challenges ranged from the Chubby Bunny challenge to video game challenges.

Obviously Dad and mom won, Ryder and I came second, and Bella and Liam came last.

At the end of it all, the loser had to get pie thrown at their face... 'cause why the hell not.

As we were throwing pie in their faces, pie was smashed in my face. I spun around to see my mom. I grabbed a pie and chased after. I looked at Ryder to see he was doing the same thing to dad.

We finally got them and I ended the video.

"We are such a mess." I laughed as I wiped my face with a towel.

"We are and always will be." Mom said.

I saw Mark on his phone and I elbowed my dad. I motioned at Mark and an evil smirk appeared on his face. He took a pie and rushed behind Mark and smacked Mark in the face.

"Dammit Jack! Get back here!" Mark yelled.

"SPEED IS KEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Dad yelled as he ran away from Mark.

The rest of us were dying of laughter as we watched Mark tackle dad to the ground and smash another pie in dad's face.

"Who's idea was it to do this?" I asked.

"Uh... it was your's De." Bella laughed.

"No it wasn't." I said.

"Ryder?" Liam asked.

"Nope not me." Ryder said.

Pie was smashed in all of our faces before I heard laughter and then a yell.

I wiped my face to see Maci now covered in pie guts with a defeated look.

"Dammit." She mumbled.

We all laughed again as we sat there helping Maci clean off.

"Damn, I wish I got all that on video." I laughed.

"You did. All you did was the outro but you never turned the camera off." Ryder said.

"Thank God!" I yelled as I took my camera up to my room as I heard everyone laughing at my excitement.

As the video was rendering I yelled downstairs.

"ANYONE WANNA PLAY SOME OVERWATCH?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg I think this chapter sucked... but it was a bonus chapter cuz I felt like making a really stupid chapter. 

This story is now over! *throws hands into the air*

I would have made it go longer but I was having way too much writer's block and I wanted to get this finished so you guys can enjoy the story. 

This is the last book of the series... Sadly. 

I hoped you all liked this story, I had fun writing it. 

I hope you all have a fantastic day and I hope to talk to y'all in the next story I write!

-Haley

P.S.

I put the Overwatch thing there for two reasons:

One, I'm obsessed with it except I can't play it cuz I don't have time or money.

Two, I'm in love with the lore so I'm writing a book about it. I already have one story out that involves it and I will be adding more to it.

I'll be going now.

BYE <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~