Chapter 6

Delani's POV
"WHAT'S UP GUYS! Who's ready for the Livestream!? My name, as you all know is DeMonicEye, and I am joined today by my good friends, Bella and Ryder! We are going to be raising money for St. Jude's Charity. The nice thing is, we don't touch the money at all, everything goes right to them. So without further ado.... Let the Livestream begin!!" I yelled throwing my hands into the air.

Jack's POV
I had my phone out watching Delani's stream with Mark. We tried not to laugh too loud since we were in the airport waiting for our plane.

"She's a natural at this..." Mark mumbled.
"I know. I'm glad she came back ta YouTube." I mumbled back.

*timeskip*

Monica's POV
It's been about five hours into the stream and I was laying on the couch, about to fall asleep. It was about midnight and I was exhausted. I couldn't exactly fall asleep because that note from earlier was eating at my mind. I heard the front door knock and I immediately went on high alert. I grabbed a bat that I kept in the closet and quietly walked to the door. I cautiously opened it slowly and looked outside. The door was pushed open from outside and I lost my balance falling backward on my butt. The bat fell to the floor and I looked up as the bat was picked up from the floor.

"Did you really think you could get rid of me so easily?" the man asked.

He brought the bat over his head and brought it down on me. Immediately everything went black.

Delani's POV
I heard something fall downstairs. It was the middle of the night during my livestream and nothing scared me more than the games we were playing for the stream.

"De, you okay?" Bella asked.
"Y-yea... I thought I heard something." I said looking at my door.
"De, you have the game volume up really loud. It was probably something in the game." Ryder pointed out.
"I-I don't care, I want to check it out." I said as I took off my headphones.

I grabbed my bat from the corner of the room and quietly walked down the steps. At the bottom of the steps I saw the front door wide open. The baseball bat my mom hides in the closet laid on the floor covered in blood.

No...

I rushed around downstairs and mom was nowhere to be found. I went back towards the door and that's when I noticed the thin trail of blood leading out the door.

No...

That's when I see a piece of paper on the door. It's lines were blacked out except for a few words and letters.

Sweet... D...e...l...a...n...i..., it's been a long time since I've seen my sweet little sidekick. I finally found the thing I've lost a few years ago. Don't worry, nothing will happen to her. I will look after my sweet ... M...o...n...i...c...a.

Your favorite person
S...K

I wanted to scream. I wanted to punch something. That son of a bitch took my mom. I pulled my phone out and called dad.

Jack's POV
Mark and I made it ta our hotel room. We just sat down on the couches in the main room when my phone started buzzin' on the kitchen counter. I walked over and saw it was Delani.

Strange... It's in the middle of her stream...

I answered it.

"Delani?" I asked.
"DAD! MOM WAS TAKEN!!!" She screamed.
"Wait... Breathe. Hold on, I'm putting ya on speaker so Mark can hear too but ya don't have ta yell." I informed her.

As I pressed the speaker button Delani started talking.

"BREATHE!?!? YOU WANT ME TO BREATHE!!! MOM WAS JUST KIDNAPPED!!!! There is a God damn bloody bat on the floor and blood tracks leading out the door and mom is nowhere in the damn house and you want me to breathe!?!?" Delani yelled.