The end.

The fire soon died down and Sara ascended to her apartment, carrying Nezto in her arms.
Matt had gone home with his family.
Once they were inside her apartment, Nezto jumped down from her arms.

"If you don't mind me asking, what average human life expectancy?"
"It depends. It can be 39 years to as long as 80 years. Why?" Sara spoke softly.
" Na, just like that. So when you die, what is left of you?"
"Our cold, limp, lifeless bodies."
"Really. Interesting. We leave eggs that grow into us after 50 years. The eggs don't hatch, they just grow hair and get bigger."
"That is so cool. Your species is immortal."
"I would want to experience death."
"I'm sure it would be a hell of an experience ."

Sara grinned and went to the kitchen.
"Are you hungry?"
"No, thanks. I am just going to wait for my transformation."
"I would love to see it. I am so excited!"
She, then made a sandwich for herself.
When she came back, Nezto was not in her furry form, but as an egg.

The egg was beautiful, like the ones on easter. It was grey coloured with a pink nebula on it.
Sara smiled, for she would witness Nezto's rebirth in a few hours.

With the egg carefully kept on the dining table, Sara went to an sat on the couch which had a clear view of the egg.

She couldn't wait till daybreak, when she would tell Matt all about it. Not wanting to miss a moment, she started to read a book but soon struggled to keep her eyes open.

The next morning she woke up to the waft of delicious food being cooked. She jumped out of bed and rushed to the kitchen. She didn't want the mouth watering food to go to waste and neither did she want to miss Nezto's evolution.

As she got inside the kitchen, instead of seeing her domestic help, she saw Matt cooking something.

"Hey, I was hungry and mum wasn't up yet. By the way the egg smells delicious. Where did you find it?"

"That is egg that you're cooking? It doesn't smell like one. Anyway-" she turned to the dining table, found it empty, her eyes going wide as she it finally struck.
She stuttered "Did you just- oh no!"

__
So guys this is the end!
Do let me know what you feel.
I love to hear from you all.
Do you guys think that I should post an epilogue or a sequel?