6

Thomas P.o.v

I went to the kitchen and reheat the food that Kaya made, I'm so glad that Kaya is here, so when I'm gone Kaya is here to protect Danielle, I'm really glad that They haven't found us yet.

I always have this feeling that whenever Dani and this Lucas guy hangout, I feel like Lucas is not suppose to be, what he is now (I don't even know if that makes any sense ) I feel like he's hiding something inside of him and I just felt it and I'm going to find out why.

After I eat I went to bed, Dani is sleeping and Shivering, I quickly placed her blanked on her shivering body and she snuggled in to it.

I will protect you, whatever it takes me, Even if I have (A/N HAD) to take a Bullet For You.

"NO!! PLEASE DON'T!" I woke up by Dani screaming, She's having a Nightmare. I went to her bed and tried to wake her up.

"DANI WAKE UP!!!" I shouted and tried to shooked her, She finally wake up and hugged me so tight, she's sweating.

"Shhh, It's only a Dream" I try to calm her down

"Please, stay with me In bed" She said, She's shaking

"Please, don't leave me" She said again

"I would never leave you Dani" I said to her and she fell asleep on my arms.

Danielle P.O.V

I woke up in Thomas arm which makes me fall off the bed with a loud Thud.

"Dani are you okay?!" Thomas quickly rushed to me and help me up

"Yeah, I'm fine" I said while scratching my Head, God! my head hurt like hell!!

"Let me get you some Ice" Thomas went to the kitchen and I followed him, I sat down and he gave me a packed of ice.

"Thanks" And placed the Iced on my Head

"So, how's your head?" Thomas said, leaning against the counter

"Feel a lot of better now" I said while standing up and put the Ice packed on the sink.

"Alright, if you say so, Now get ready, we have School today" He said, We eat breakfast and did our routine. My clothes for today are, Blue tank top, Funnel, and Blue Converse.

-SKIP THE SCHOOL THING-

Finally we are home! we have three weeks off !!! WHOP WHOP!!

"OKAY! WE HAVE THREE WEEKS OFF SO WHAT THE PLAN?!" I Scream

"God! You're so loud" Thomas said, While covering his ears.

"LIKE THIS?!" I shouted even louder.

*DING-DONG*

"I'll get it!!" I said, I went to the door and opened it and Two men's standing.

"Umm, May I help you two gentlemen?" I asked

"We are looking for Thomas Brodie- Sangster" Said the man with British accent and with blonde hair, What's with me meeting British people?!

"So, Dani who's at the d-" But stopped and his eyes widen

"Thomas you know them?" I asked Thomas

"DYLAN? WILL?!" Thomas Scream and run to them and Hugged them, Well I guess they know each other. I leave them alone, and went to our room and Grabbed a Book and started reading.

Thomas P.O.V

"Guys! Oh my god! I can't Believe it! It's been a Long time Mates, How did you found me?"

"Well, You know we're Spy's and yeah" Dylan said, I let them in

"Dani!!! Get down here, I'll introduce you to my, two Best Mates!" I shouted, Dani got here in the leaving room, in a matter of seconds.

" Dani this is Dylan O' Brien and This is Will Poulter" They Introduce each other

Danielle P.O.V

"I overheard you two that, you have Three weeks off from school" Will said

"Yeah, we have and we are still planning on what are we going to do, on those weeks" I said

"How about we go to the Beach" Thomas suggest

"YES" I Screamed

"god! she's so loud" I heard Dylan whisper to Thomas

"That's what, I said!" Thomas whisper/Shouted and they giggle

"OI! I HEARD THAT!" And they stopped, when I playfully glared at them

A/N

HEY GUYS IM BACK! I'm really sorry for taking so long because I had a "little' trouble with the story. I was gonna unpublish the story or put it on hold, because of the errors in it but I didn't have any courage to do it so, After I finished the whole story Im gonna re-edit it. And probably Im gonna change alot of things in the story. 

FUTURE LOUISE HERE! (8/28/2017) vv

Hi guys so i ummmm...gonna continue with the story, I still have the draft (the cringy one) here on my laptop so I'm gonna continue posting the story (still the cringy one) then after im done, Im gonna create a new version of this...my mind is still messed up.