A/N

S U M M A R Y

Skylar Hilton has always ran from her fears, her whole life has been about running away from every problem that stands in her way. She never gives in to anyone. She is distant, she is terrified of her past that keeps haunting her.

Things change when Ethan Scott, the high school bad boy enters her messy life, when she least expected anyone to. He is determined to know about Skylar's past and the reason why she is scared to be happy. 

Skylar is determined to make Ethan realize how grateful he should be for everything he has in her life.

There is something different about Ethan. He protects Skylar, he makes her laugh, he makes her want to be happy. 

Ethan feels different when he is with Skylar. 

Skylar wants to be with him, but she is scared. She is scared to have her heart broken again, she is afraid to love. 

Will Skylar run away again or will she finally stay and face her fears?

This story is about two people who meet each other in the harshest of conditions . This story is about changing . this story is about the two teenagers who find out their true worth, and all of this is revealed to them with time. 

.

.

.

.

Hello Wattpadians (I don't know if that's a word but ok)!

So this is actually the second serious book that I am writing on wattpad. I am planning to update this book every Sunday and if due to some problem you don't get an update then please forgive me, I would make up for it somehow!

Now let's get down for some business talk.

This is my book. Its characters are purely a work of fiction. Any character resembling with any alive person is just pure coincidence. Even the character's name was decided by a poll on twitter so it's not my fault if they resemble anyone. I know how cool it is that in this modern world we don't have to write things again and again , we can just copy paste but no what's not cool is copying someone else's idea. So please this is for all the people who do it (trust me it's happened to someone I know before), don't do it unless you want me to report you to wattpad. I am not rude but if someone copies my ideas and posts them as theirs then they will feel my wrath. If any of you lovely people who are reading these ever come across something like that please PM me or DM me on twitter.

Also this book will be cliché at times so please bear with me! I really hope you like reading "H I D E A W A Y" as much I loved writing it!

Speaking of twitter, you should go follow me there (@emma_mendes1989), I do daily rants there about how fictional characters deserve better and how celebrities should notice me more often.

The beautiful cover is made by my amazing friend enchantedshades you should go follow her cause she is like perfect no kidding!

Ok so the cast I have decided is
That Skylar will be played by Dakota fanning

And Ethan will be played by Lucky blue smith

And now I am not saying you can't imagine them as anyone else , feel free to imagine them as whoever you want to!! See you next time!