☠ C h a p t e r - 4 ☠

- [ A / N ] -      

I decided that I had to update! This book has like 4000 reads! I love you guys~! 

Sorry for not updating in so long. I've been distracted by a lot of things, hopefully I should be okay. Thank you so much for reading this book! I'm quite surprised people are actually reading it though, my writing skills honestly weren't that good. Also sorry if the writing is off-topic, after not updating for a while I forgot what I was aiming for... T_T

~

- [ Y o u r - P . O . V ] -      

"No fair (Nickname), you literally stole the spotlight from me!" Black*Star whined, referring to the mission you guys went on together. A light blush spread across your cheeks at the nickname, you may have had some friends before you met the gang but they weren't close enough to give you a nickname. 

"Well unlike you, she was actually doing the job correctly." Maka scoffed, trying to defend you while you weren't offended by Black*Star's comment what-so-ever. You giggled at her overprotective behaviour. Soul, Kid and Black*Star all swung their heads to face you- unbeknownst to you, they found your giggle simply adorable, you blushed noticing their stares. 

"S-sorry, couldn't help it- haha..." You stuttered, letting out an awkward laugh. An awkward silence spread throughout the room. 

"Why don't we hang out to celebrate the fact we passed the mission and that no one was hurt?" Tsubaki suggested, breaking the long awkward silence. 

And Tsubaki saves the day! You thought, letting out another laugh- only in your mind though- you didn't want people staring at you again."Let's go to the beach!" Patty adds enthusiastically. "Yeah!" Everyone- almost- cheered and agreed while you stood there thinking. Won't I have to wear a s-swimsuit then? You wondered, not wanting to show your body as you were slightly insecure at times- mostly around people you just met since you didn't want them to get the wrong image of you. You noticed Maka hesitating, too. 

"Come on, Maka, (Name)! Please~?" Liz begged, obviously waning all of us to go. "Count me in, sounds cool." Soul stated, showing his toothy grin, shooting it towards you and Maka. "I'll go too then, I guess," Maka said, covering her blush being the tsundere she was. 

"If Maka's going, I'm going too!" I replied, instantly after Maka. Everyone smiled and started chatting to one another about the timing and what they might wear.

~ Timeskip to the beach ~

After having the other girls dragging you around bikini stores looking for something that'd look cute on you, though you hesitated showing them how you look after you had tried it on.

You were in the dressing room, which was on the beach, looking at yourself in the mirror with your bikini on. What if Soul, Kid and Black*Star think I look ugly..? I panicked.
Wait a minute.Since when did I care what others would think of me?! Specifically- guys?!Maybe I'm interested in them...Nope! You blushed at our thoughts, then vigorously shook your head as to get rid of the absurd thoughts. After straightening out your thoughts, you finally built up the courage to be able to leave the dressing room.

As you walked out, you could hear the chatter of your friends immediately go silent. A few gasps could be heard, you couldn't tell from who because you were staring down at your feet, afraid of their reaction while blushing. You were wearing a (f/c) bikini with (s/f/c) (stripes/polka-dots) with your (h/l) (h/c) hair let out, gently swaying in the breeze and the sunlight hit your face at the most amazing angles, you looked like an angel- wearing a bikini...

(The picture is what they are wearing, not mine)

You finally raised your head only to find the boys in a daze, with a small flow of red coming out of their noses. 

A nosebleed?!

"You look amazing, (Name)!" Maka smiled as Tsubaki, Liz and Patty nodded in agreement. You had to admit, the guys looked hot. The girls started giggling all of a sudden.

Wait- did I say that out loud? 

You wondered, confusion written all over your face- also a blush.

~

(f/c) - favorite colour
(s/f/c) - second favorite colour
(h/l) - hair length
(h/c) - hair colour