Chapter 11: hard to believe

Ace wrapped his arm around my waist possessivly and Chris stared at me in shock. I tried to move Ace's arm but couldn't.

"Sorry Chris, sorry.", I said sadly.

Chris got up and smiled at me. I know he was disappointed. Anyone can tell.

"So what's up, why did you need us here?", Sienna asked.

"Well it's about the fight earlier, I know what you saw.", I said hesitantly.

James, Chris, and Sienna went stiff and quiet.

"This may be hard to believe but we are werewolves.", Sarah finished for me.

The 3 of them stared at us in disbelief. They started laughing. It kinda hurt that they laughed at my kind but it's because they don't know.

"Oh yeah, prove it", James said daring me to.

I nodded with an eyebrow raised.

We stepped away from my friends. My eyes turned red and my canines grew longer. I bent down a little to help with the shifting process. Suddenly we were all huge wolves. My friends screamed. I shifted back but everyone else stayed as wolves.

"I know what you're thinking but we are not monsters", I said trying to calm them down.

For some reason they were taking it all well after their initial reaction. They kinds looked more confused than scared.

"Before you ask any questions, Sarah and Jase are a part of my pack. Ace is from another pack.", I said slowly, allowing this information to sink in.

"What's a mate?", Sienna asked.

"A mate is bond between two wolves or a wolf and a human. It can't be broken unless it's between an alpha then the alpha could reject you", I replied as she seemed amazed by it.

"Yeah it's not as great as you think", I stated.

Ace growled behind me but I ignored it while my friends took a step back.

"Do you have a mate?", Chris asked with hope in his eyes.

I'm sure it was his last hope. My silence answered him and he was disappointed.

"Mine", Ace growled, pulling me to him after shifting.

"If you have a pack then are you an alpha?", James questioned me and Ace.

"Yes but I'm supposed to be a Luna, which is a female alpha with less power, however I have no siblings so I inherited the power of a male alpha making me stronger, also because of my type of wolf, I'm stronger than an average wolf", I said more to Ace than my friends.

Before they could ask me more questions, I was mind linked by Ace.

*There is a rouge in the area*

'Ok want me to send my pack with you'

*Fine only this time*

'Thank you Ace'

*Whatever it's only because you're a pain in the ass when you're angry*

'Run'

I cut Ace of the mind link and without warning he ran. Wow I can't believe that I just made the Ace Bennet run away.

"Jase, Sam, follow Ace and track down the rouge", I ordered.

"Awe that's not fair, I never get to go!", Sarah complained.

That's it. She chose the wrong time to go against my orders, I'm already mad that Ace said I was a pain in the ass.

"Are you going against my orders?", I asked while flashing my eyes red and moving closer to Sarah to look more intimidating.

"N-No, sorry alpha", Sarah stuttered.

Sam was about to step in because it's his mate being in trouble with the alpha. But I glared at him and he backed down and left with Jase.

"Damn, I've never seen this bossy side of you", Sienna giggled.

"Well I can't let my pack walk all over me", I stated bluntly.

My eyes quickly went back to normal. I felt bad because when I looked at Sarah she had this look of shame on her face. It's my job as an alpha to be tough even if it hurts a little.

*A couple of hours later*

After leaving the woods, me and Sarah went home. I was waiting at my house and I grew worried. No one has came home yet. Sarah was even worried too.

"I'm going to go check at Ace's pack house", I said to Sarah. She nodded while nervously biting her nails.

I left the house and shifted. We all knew that I wasn't going to Ace's pack house, I was going to find him. As I ran through the woods, I caught Ace's scent.

As I kept following his scent, I couldn't help but think that this route was familiar but I ignored it.

Eventually I made it to Ace's pack house. A low growl escaped my throat. Once I made it to the door I shifted. Without knocking I just walked in and followed Ace's scent again but this time I found myself in a room with a big flatscreen tv and a brown couch. Connected to the tv was an x-box 360 and my pack including Ace were there playing some football game.

Are you serious! Men, typical.

Alina was right but I was to mad to tell her that.

"Are you fucking kidding me", I yelled so loud that the house shook a little.

Everyone's head snapped to me. My eyes turned red and my chest started rising quicker than before. I clenched my fist so hard that they got cut by my nails.

"Ok, calm down, I know you're mad but calm down", Sam said cautiously while inching towards me.

"No", I yelled again, "do you know how long we have been waiting for you guys? How painful it is to know that your mate could be dead? You do know that Sarah is crying now because she thought you were gone!"

"I'm sorry it was my idea", Ace admitted.

Jase and Sam quickly looked at Ace and started to shake their heads 'no'.

They know not to get on my bad side. I walked up to ace. His head was hung low in sorrow. My hand reached up and scratched his face from his ear to the bottom of his chin.

Blood started dripping down from his scratch. I immediately regretted that. Ace's jaw clenched and he made his hands into fists.