~Author's Note~ (Again..)

Hey ya creeps..

Just wanted ya all to know that I'm starting to add more chapters.

I know the story haven't reached 150 votes yet, that I requested, but someone important said something deep, that made me thinking something interesting, and finally I decided something important..
(I know a lot of something's in there..😅😅😅)

What I decided is,
Not to write for anyone else.. But for myself.. No offense to anyone, it does means a lot like A LOT when you guys reads, adds it your Reading lists, votes and comments on my story.. I literally see each and every adds, votes and comments and even thank that person immediately..
You guys ARE important.. ❤❤❤

But what matters more than that is me.. Its my story after all..

It might have sounded a little selfish to some people or maybe to everyone reading this.. What can I do.. People don't want to be selfish but still they are.. 👻

Another thing is that I don't want to write to impress someone. I haven't received any negative comments or messages, yet. But I know there are people out there who might not like my story. And if I'll be writing for me I won't be affected by them. Nor will I be stressed to disappoint someone that my story didn't turned out the way they wanted it to be.

Well, I tried to justify it the best way I could, I'm sorry if I offended anyone.. But I can't really help it if you didn't get my point of view..

So finally I removed the "COMPLETED" tag, and the next chapter will be updated in a few hours or maybe tomorrow (Friday)..

I'm not that selfish though, and I do care about my readers, more than you guys can imagine..

And, I promise to update regularly.. Let's say a new chapter every week.. Or maybe two per week.. I'll work on my schedule and let ya guys know soon..

Thanks a bunch for all your love and support.. Love ya guys.. 😘😘😘