~08~

"Have you found your mate ?"

I held my breath to hear his answer, but all that I'm greeted by is a soft growl.

I turn my head to look at him, and his eyes have that golden hue again. They are the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. And while he has captivated me with his eyes, he answers my question.

"Yes. I just did."

It took me a whole minute.. Yes, a whole fucking minute to comprehend what he said. And when it finally did dawned on me, I was frozen to even blink.

But, before I could come out of my shocked and frozen state, I felt his lips on me. And damn those lips..

When I didn't responded, even after some time, he bit my lower lip hard, gaining a moan from me. To which he actually smirked, and kissed me again, more roughly and passionately and this time I did responded.

...
...
...

By pushing him hard, away from me, and scowling at him..

~Try not to kill me~

I know he's a celebrity, insanely popular, fucking hot and as he said, my mate as well.. But dude he's also a damned werewolf. And not just that, I just fucking met him not more than an hour ago. Well I do agree that the guy is a total eye candy and I have drooled over his pics many times, but still, that doesn't gives him the right to do that. He just can't kiss me like that. You would ask me why..

Well because I don't even know him. I mean I know him but not exactly.. All I know about him is from different sources, that may or may not be reliable. I mean it could be.. Urghh.. I can't even explain it to myself.

A deep growl snaps me out of my day dreams, almost scaring me. "You do understand that you're mine."

"Yours ?" Wow, now that's ridiculous..

"Yes. Mine. My mate. Soul mate. And that makes you mine. Your soul and your body," the nerve of him to answer that.

"Dearest Mate, I might be your soul mate, as you claimed already, but that doesn't give you the right to treat me like I'm a fucking possession. I'm a person, and you gotta treat me like one."

There were a few murmurs in the background..

"She has no idea."
"How could she.."
"She's so dead.."

Another growl from him shuts them up, and he barks to the guy on his left. "What's taking him so long ?"

I didn't even noticed when did they all changed.

"He's just round the corner," the guy answers timidly.

"Good. We should go closer to the road." After some after thought he adds, "You too."

"Whaaa ?? But where are we going ?"

"Home."

Before I could even utter a full word he changes back and charged forward. Being the stubborn me, I decided not to follow. Not a second later, my ears caught on some weird noises scaring the hell outta me, leaving no other option than to follow him. To wherever he's taking me. Home he said, so home it is.

~Author's Note~

Short chapter it is.. Sorry for that.. Will try to come up with longer chaps soon..

Till then have fun, rock the parties, break some tables, drink hard, and dream wild.. 😘😜