Unreal. - Chapter 11

Oh dear god it has been way too long since the last part, I'm sooooo sorry! I just didn't have any good ideas for a new chapter, and I'm still not really proud over this one, but hopefully the next part will be more exciting and better. I had my reasons though, big math-test, and next week I have 2 tests to do and 2 assignments so I'm super busy ;_; But I will push myself to write more, bc I've just been lazy let's be honest.. 
But enjoy the next part! Love you all so much for reading, and it finally got to +200 reads! yay! *happy dance* 

Chapter 11
- Unreal.

My thoughts were swirling around as I woke up with a smile. Last night was beyond my expectations and it was so much nicer and comfortable than I thought it would be. The date was the nicest one I had ever been to, and it was also one of the very few too. Even though it wasn't something too special, it was still honestly the best date, or would you call it a date..? Yes, it was a date. Niall had really surprised me, and it was a positive surprise this time. I didn't think he would be so honest, if he now was.. But he must have been, evenhe wouldn't lie about such a thing. Perhaps Niall wasn't that bad after all. I couldn't believe that it was the same person yesterday, that was the one everyone would call the perfect definition of danger and violence. He was the perfect opposite, though his sudden lost of temper kept reminding of who he had become since the day he left his family.

His family.

That was one thing that I literally never could stop thinking about. He haven't heard or seen them in five years. If I wasn't completely stupid, I could see in his eyes and hear in his voice, that there was something he was regretting. I think he's lonely, even though all the girls he had been with. Ugh, only the thought made me shiver in disgust.
I don't know if I'm right, and I'm afraid to confront him because he might lose it, so I'll just leave it.. for now.

Interrupting my own thoughts, I left my bed to get dressed. After my usual morning-routines I went downstairs, greeted happily by my mother when I entered the kitchen.

“Good morning sweetie, slept well?” she beamed. I nodded and sat down by the table.

“Actually, I've missed my bed.” I chuckled and smiled at her. And I saw immediately that she was going to ask..

“So how was your date with Niall?” she asked with a smirk. I looked down on the table and prevented a smile.

“It was actually nice. I had a good time.” I said honestly and looked up at her, and of course she held the biggest smile I had ever seen.

“See? He isn't that bad! You defamed him too early.” I nodded.

She was right. But still I had seen and heard more about him than she had then, and he's still not as innocent as she thinks he is. I'm just so frustrated about his violent side. I wanted to see with my own eyes how he was, I wanted to hear his words and explanation about the situation. He knows the truth, everyone else only know what they have heard – which is always fifty-fifty, you never know if it's true or false. I wanted to know the truth so badly. What if he had done much worse things? I have only heard that he's violent and dangerous, and what else? I haven't even got an explanation why and in what way he's dangerous.

“You seem to be deep inside your thoughts. Does he make your stomach flutter and thoughts swirling?” she smirked at me. I widened my eyes at her.

“Mom! No.” I quickly denied and shook my head at her. She gave me a suspicious look before smiling and taking a sip from her coffee. For a second my brain reminded me that I actually lied there, or did I? But who am I kidding, I couldn't deny it. After last night my thoughts about him changed so much, I literally had a whole new picture of who he was. Like his “different” side was totally gone. Though, it was still lurking in my mind somewhere, never to be forgotten.