"The real question is, how the hell is Bakugou so good?" I point over to Bakugou, who was facing up against Ochako.

"AHHHHHHH" He shouts as his feet moves at lightening speed.

"What the heck, Bakugou?!??" Trying to catch up with him, Ochako begins to shout as well.

"AHHHHHHH" He continues.

"AHHHHHHHH" Ochako copies.

"AHHHHHHH" I shout as I roll around on the floor laughing.

"AHHHH-" Izuku joins in.

"You're all too noisy." Todoroki scolds us for all the racket we're making.

We all continued to have a good time. For the first time, I saw Todoroki actually loosen up a bit. It wasn't like the time at the house where we played truth or dare. It seemed more natural than forced.

He actually looked like he had fun. He didn't show it very much in his face, though.

"(Y/n)! Please! One more game and then we can leave!" Izuku pleads.

"...Are you sure? It's 7 and we've been here since 2 or 3." I sigh. "Aren't you guys the least bit hungry?"

"We can order some food when we get home!" He continues

"Okay, okay." Giving into his pleas, I smile.

The 5 of us played a final game of air hockey. Then, a wave of exhaustion hit us. Finally feeling it, we all walked home in the brisk evening.

"That reminds me..." I started as I shuffled around in my pocket for keys. "How can you still walk, Bakugou?"

"I don't even know..." He looks down at his legs in disbelief

"You were going a lil too hardcore with the DDR, so I was just-"

"Forget about that, okay?!?"

"Alright, alright." I sheepishly say as I swing open the door. "We're home!"

"Welcome back, my dumpling!" My mother actually jumped down a flight of stairs and tackled me.

"Mom, I'm tired..." I struggled to get out of her grasp. "Also, could we order some food?"

"Sure thing. I'll get right onto it!" She says as she lets go of me.

"I'm sleepy." Todoroki states as he plops onto the couch.

"We're all tired, I believe." I chuckle as I sit next to him. I pull out my phone and crisscross my legs.

Time passed and the food still hadn't arrived. Talk about customer service. Ochako and Izuku were upstairs in my room playing some co-op games and Todoroki was being awfully quiet.

"Aw, you totally beat me again!" Ochako stretches as she walks down the stairs. "I thought-" She stops and looks at me.

"Hm? What's wrong?" I look up from my phone.

"Oh my!" She does her usual spit/laugh thing. "I knew something was going on between you and Todoroki! See? I called it!" Shaking Izuku's shoulders, she ranted on.

"Huh? What do you-" I look over to Todoroki and see that his head was rested on my shoulder. "Uwah! I-I-I didn't even notice!"

"Oh my I thought that (Y/n) and Todoroki were just mutual friends I would have never thought that there was something between them I mean who else would have known they rarely talk in class so I wouldn't have guessed but then how did Ochako know she must have some sort of supernatural mind reading-" Izuku continues to mutter on, but Ochako smacks his back.

"What do I do? I, uh, Todoroki? Wake up..." Embarrassed, I lightly shake him. "This is so embarrassing..."

"Don't worry! I got a pic of you 2 before you realized!" She flashes her phone.

"Stop it..." I mutter. "Hey, Todoroki, could you wake up?" I shake him a bit more, and it seemed to get the job done.

"Hm?" He groggily replies. "What time is it?" His voice got even huskier since he had just awoken. He realized that he was on my shoulder. "Ah, sorry. Didn't mean to fall asleep on you."

"It's alright. 30 minutes past since you've fallen asleep." I cover my face with a hand. "If you're tired, you could go home if you want. The others said that they're staying for dinner and then going."

"That's probably a good idea." He rubs his eyes. "If I were to sleep over, there's no telling what your mom would do to me."

"That's true." I nod furiously. "I guess I'll see you at school tomorrow."

"Bye everyone." Todoroki groggily walks to the door as I saw him out. Ochako even wiggled her eyebrows at him. Once Todoroki was out of sight, Izuku spoke up.

"So...is there something between the 2 of you?"

"Don't say such absurd things..." I chuckle. "There's no way he would like a scrub like me. I only like him as a friend."

"Whatever you say." Izuku laughs

'Only a friend, huh?'

[A/n]

....What the hell am I doing with this story? I feel as if it's taking a turn for the worst. What even is the plot of this story?

I felt that there isn't enough interaction between the 2 of you, so I tried to put in as much as I can lol. Please pardon any spelling or grammical errors.

See ya!