Twentyfour

Lia POV
I watch Percy enter a blueish colored cabin. He did seem broken.
"Lia!" I turned to see Bucky run over. I had to swallow my blush.
"Yeah?" I asked.
"Do you know where Percy is? I need to ask him what I'm doing." He said. I decided to not invade Percy's space.
"No. But come on. It's dinner. He'll be there." I lied. Bucky nodded and we walked to where all the tables were.
Percy POV
I walked into Cabin 3. Pictures hung on a bullitin board. They were mostly pictures of Annabeth and I with a few others each after every quest. One was from after the Second Titan War. It was the underwater kiss. Travis had put waterproof cameras in the canoe lake. There was a video of the whole 'getting thrown in the lake' scene on a CD. Another was of the Seven along with Coach Hedge, Reyna, and Nico. I smiled sadly. On the desk was a box. It was velvety and I knew what it was. I was going to propose to Annabeth when the war ended. Now it sits there taunting me. I slipped the ring onto the necklace that she gave me. It was a silver band with little blue and green diamonds around it.
Something blue caught my eye on my old bed.
'Percy' it read. I opened it to reveal a letter in Annabeth's perfect handwriting.
'Dear Seaweed Brain,
If you are reading this the war is over, and either I'm reading this over your shoulder or I'm gone. You don't have to forget me, move on, or kill yourself if I'm gone. I will always love you. You have had one of the most painful lives. We grew up way to fast and there was nothing we could do. As a daughter of Athena, I always have a plan for everything. That changed slowly as I became friends with you. I planned to live at camp for my whole life. I planned to save the world and find peace. You came and opened me up. I told you about my father and my past. You told me to try and live with him again. You told me that it's okay to make mistakes. I wasn't sure of you because of your father. I lived my life carefully untill you came. Everyday was filled with worries that we wouldn't make it. When we went into the labrynth, I thought for sure you wouldn't make it out of the volcano. It was a volcano! And when you didn't come back for a week I was filled with a feeling that I didn't know of. Then you showed up at your own funeral. That's when I knew I'd be different if you weren't there. Durring the Second Titan War I thought I was going to die but your faith in me and the skilled healers saved me. I want you to know that you were the best thing that has ever happened to me. Don't change. Even if I'm dead, don't let your greif take over. That doesn't mean you can bottle up your emotions.
I love you!
Wise Girl.'
Tears dropped onto the paper. I covered my mouth to keep from crying. The conch shell sounded and I walked out to dinner.