Twelve

Bucky's POV

I arrived from my mission, the first since I was deemed stable, and I noticed another member to the six I know. He limped into the kitchen, four of the six had a look on their faces and the other two had slacked jaws.

"Who are you and what happened to you?" I asked.  

"I'm Perseus. I'm Tony's nephew and I would rather not say. You will find out tonight," He deadpanned. 

His hair was black and disheveled, his eyes were a broken sea-green, he had bags under his eyes, blood soaked his shirt, and he had blood dripping down the corners of his lips. He smiled but it didn't reach his eyes. I knew the look.  

"What? Is there still blood on my lips?" He asked.

 I nodded. He pulled water from the sink and wiped it off. I came around the table where the others were silently eating and held my hand out. My flesh one. He gripped it. 

"James. Call me Bucky, though," I smiled at the new friend. 

T I M E   S K I P

Perseus threw darts at the target board. 

"Wow you have good aim," I said. 

He smiled but like every previous ones, it didn't reach his eyes.  

"It's just practice," He replied. I rolled my eyes. 

We were in a local bar. We lied about Perseus' age. Perseus looked around. His eyes landed on a man with blonde hair and blue eyes. He kept looking at Perseus and Perseus kept scowling.  

"Lets go Bucky. I'm sure that Tony needs our help with some stupid invention," 

I wasn't going to push him. We left and that blonde guy followed.  

"Keep walking." He said in a low voice.

"Hey! Percy is that you?" The blonde guy shouted. Perseus sighed and turned around.

"What's up Couz?" The guy asked, grinning. 

"I thought promise-breaking was for the adults, like your papa," Perseus said. 

The blonde guy hugged Perseus and whispered something into his ear.