6

Hi before I start, I saw this hat at a fancy dress shop and I just had to buy it because obvs Neal Caffrey. Plus you'll all get an idea of what Agent Scarlet looks like but the only difference is she has slightly longer hair. I hope you enjoy this chapter (Sorry there's no sexy gif of Neal this time)

***

"If you want it, get it on it." I lightly sang along with the music, while I looked in my full length mirror that was hanging on the front door. I had just got changed and my music has been playing since I got home and I had sang along to every song. "Ride it, my pony."

It seemed like an okay outfit, seeing as it was warm outside I had put on a cream silk skirt that reached my ankles. It was flowing, didn't weigh down too much and plus I haven't shaved my legs so the fact that it hid that was an obvious bonus. With the skirt I had put on a black crop top that showed off my toned stomach thanks to the training I had to go through. If I wasn't in my line of work I probably wouldn't be this physically active. I smiled at myself at the mirror. I looked better now.

Instead of sweat on my face and in my hair, I had left my curly waves out and I had put some makeup on my face. The red lipstick seemed to make the simple outfit more glamorous. And people ask why I always wear red lipstick...

I reached for my straw looking handbag, and put in my purse, red lipstick, phone, and now my FBI badge. I glanced at the ID photo that had been taken before I left London, nothing had really changed expect my hair had slightly grown. I still miss London, even though it's a crazy thing to say when I live in New York now. I had dreamed of living in New York and becoming an FBI agent since I was little, I used to watch FBI shows on the TV almost religiously. If Ian dared to speak I would playfully hit him until he stopped. He soon got the memo when he was ten and I was nine and I had pushed him against the wooden coffee table and he had cut his head and we had to go to the hospital for him to get stitches. My parent's had banned me from watching FBI shows for a month but I always found a way to watch them.

Three sharp knocks brought me out of my thoughts. "Hold on a minute." I called, switching off my spotify on my laptop and putting on the closest flats next to me, and my cat eye sunglasses placing them on the top of my head. I looked over myself in the mirror one last time and smiled, I looked decent, nice even.

I opened the door and saw Neal. He smiled when he saw me and I smiled back, he was wearing a deep purple shirt with the first few buttons undone showing his collarbones, black trousers, brown brogues, and his sunglasses resting in his shirt pocket.

"You look nice." I said, taking my keys from the bowl then walking out of my apartment Neal moving as I looked the door behind me.

"So do you." He replied politely, and I smiled at the polite compliment.

"Thanks Caffrey." I said looking up at him, he was taller now that I didn't have the height of heels or a slight lift of trainers. When he turned his head I looked away. I didn't know why I had because now it just made it more obvious that I was looking at him.

We didn't talk much during the walk to Peter's car, the only conversation we had was polite remarks. Neal asking how I was and me saying I was fine. I couldn't help but feel a little down heartened, after our joking around in the gym I thought that we had at least gone past civil politeness. Since I had gotten home I couldn't stop thinking about how he looked at the gym, not just the way he looked without a shirt. The way his muscles moved like velvet as he ran or lifted some weights, the way his sweat had decorated his body emphasising the more muscular parts of his body. His broad shoulders as they rose and fell when stretching or the way...