Hi

So, this isn't really an update, it's more of a 'hi, I felt like posting something' so, yeah.

Today I had Summer Dance Intensive as I had last week as well. So, I got there around 9:00, and then ballet started at 9:30 after we had had a chance to warm up, and went until 12:00. I like our teacher today (we have guest teachers and they change almost every day), she was nice, and had the same name as one of our regular ballet teachers, Mary. 🙃

At 12:00, we went to a park and sat in the grass and ate our lunch. Food is good when you're hungry.🍌🍽🙃

After lunch, at 1:00, we had conditioning till 2:30. We had the same teacher (Nancy) on Tuesday for conditioning and again yesterday for jazz. Tomorrow we have her for jazz again. 🙃

At 2:35ish, we started Character, which was better than last week, when I was completely miserable. Then again, last week I didn't get enough sleep and hadn't had any breakfast, sooo... yeah. Then we ended six minutes late, at 3:41 instead of 3:35. And let me tell ya, those 6 minutes count. I was like, (in my head) CAN WE GOOOO NOW?!?!

When we got home, I was on my phone for about 25 minutes ish then I listened to this song (Can't Stop The Feeling) because we had done this warm up to it Tuesday through Thursday. Not that I'm complaining, but...... it's stuck in my head now. So for some crazy reason (don't ask me why) I went to musical.ly yes, Keefster4Life, I went on musical.ly! 😌🙃 Anyways, then I  (for some weird reason) went to the songs and decided to search (guess what?!) Can't Stop the Feeling. Yay. 😑 So then, I was like, ok, I'm bored, I'm going to choreograph (quite badly) something to this clip. So I spent the next hour or so perfecting it and when I was done, let me tell you, it was far from perfect. It's not that the steps were bad, they fit okay (surprisingly, because it was *obviously* mostly ballet), it's just that the timing didn't quite fit. Anyways, I was tired and exhausted and other sleepy words, so I did this because my brain refused to let me get up from the chair I had sunk into once I was done. (One more time! I told myself. NO!!!! Yelled every part of my body) So here I am. Bye! I hope I haven't bored you to sleep!
-Ferntailwarriors : )