Chap 4

(You walked into the room and turned on the light and seen Chres laid across the bed with a bottle of Tequila in his hand. You really didn't want to wake him up because you already knew his reaction but you had to get him up because you were exhausted and you didn't have no room to lay down. You walked to were his head was hanging off the bed and shook his head but he wouldn't budge at all.)

You: Come on now, Chres get up *shaking him*

Chres: *drunk talking* Babe...Ynkdl...ajisao

You: ajskakajs My ass get your ass up, I'm tired *sitting down your purse on the side table*

Chres: Come baby damn! Getcho' ass on I'm tired!

You: *takes the bottle out his hand* CHRESANTO!

Chres: *sits up rubbing his head* What the fuck! You see I got a fucking headache...damn!

You: *sits down the bottle and walks into the bathroom* Maybe you wouldn't have one only if you stop drinking.

Chres: *gets up and walks in after you* What chu' say...Huh?

You: *turns around* I said maybe if you put down that bottle you won't be having no headaches! That's what I said.

Chres: Maybe if your ass would be home more often and give me some p*ssy I wouldn't have to drink.

You: *gasp* Really! Maybe if your ass would actually spend some quality time with me, stay off the streets, and stop being drugged or drunk all the time maybe you could push something in me besides your fist.

Chres: *walks off into the room and knock down the table* DAMMIT YN! WHY YOU ALWAYS DO THAT? YOU HIT ME TOO!

You: NIGGA THAT'S SELF DEFENSE!

Chres: *walks back into the bathroom and grabs you* YOU KNOW I DON'T BE MEANING TOO!

You: *tries to get out of his grip*

Chres: *grabs you harder*

You: LET ME GO! YOU'RE HURTING ME! *arm getting bruised*

Chres: *grips even harder*

You: *Starts to cry* Please, Roc let me go.

Chres: *tears up and let you go*

(When was Chresanto was younger that's what his older brother, Christopher, use to call him "Roc". Chris and Chres was so close that nothing in the world could break them up, especially when their father got his life taken away by herione they promised to always be brothers till the end. Till one 4th of July, alcohol, smiles, laughter, fireworks, drugs, and guns were all involved. Christopher was set up by his "bestfriend" at the age of 19. Two bullets to the chest and one bullet to the head is all that it took to take his life. Chresanto's life was demolished that next year he turned 14 and that's when the streets became his big brother, it taught him everything he know today.)

Chres:*crying* Chris...*looks up towards heaven* My nigga...Christopher *cries harder* My brother, my homie.

You: *walks over to him and holds him* Baby its gon be alright

Chres: *holds you tighter and cries* Yn...*sniffs* Baby I'm sorry...I...I...just wanna make things right *sniffs*

You: Baby I kn-

Chres: Baby I'm serious *looks up at you* Baby I'm so sorry I wanna make this right.

You: Baby *kisses him* Are you-

Chres: *kisses you back with passion*

You: *pulls back* Baby...I love you.

Chres: Love you too *kisses you*

__________________________________

Sorry that it wasn't much...