chp12

It scared me to even have a thought that I would stay. It scared me even more that I consider it. It completely terrifys me that I was actually going to follow through with it.

"Daniel I....." I thought about it for a minute. "I'll stay for one night" I said. Relief flooded Daniels eyes. He smiled slightly.

After probably 15 minutes of arguing.  He made me sleep in his bed. He said and I quote 'You've had a rough night I don't care what you say your taking my bed. If that means I have to tie you down to it I will'. By then I had just given up.

Daniel made me some food. After I had ate I went to get a shower. It had felt really nice with hot water hitting me than cold. Daniel  had put my clothes in the dryer. My clothes were literally dripping water from how wet they were.

Once I had finished, I put on the nice warm clothes and my beanie. As I thought about it this was all going to be gone tomorrow. I can't stay here.

I don't belong here. I can't ruin his family. I feel out of place here. Yet I feel warm and safe. Something I haven't felt in years. I don't want to lose that feeling so fast. But I feel like I need to.

I walked downstairs again. I walked into the kitchen where I had left Daniel. He was talking to his parents. There heads turned towards me as I walked in.

His mom rushed to me. She embraced me in a hug. "Honey you can stay here as long as you need to" she said to me. I shook my head. I couldn't stay here. I refused to stay here. "No I can't , I can't be burden on your family" I said nicely. "Roni you won't be a burden we are more than glad to have you here" Daniels dad chimed in.

After a little bit of talking back and forth. They had won for now.

We had talked a little. I didn't tell them anything about myself. I learned That Daniels parents names were Frannie and Derek (a/n don't ask they were my moms idea).

It was getting really late. Everyone decieded to go to bed. I went into daniels room. I slid under the blankets.

I couldn't fall asleep. Too many thoughts were going through my head once again.

Did I want to stay here? I didn't really belong here. His parents seemed like they wanted me here. That could also be an act. They only feel bad for me. I don't want anyone to feel bad for me. I don't want to be someone's charity case. I wonder if that was all I was to Daniel.

I didn't need him to think of me that way. I don't need anyone to think of me that way. I don't even really need anyone there for me. Everyone will eventually leave. I don't need to get attached to anyone. If I do and they leave , my already broken pieces get smashed into smaller pieces.

If  I get attached to much, everything will eventually turn to dust. By then nothing and I mean nothing would be able to put me together .

At this point right I could be put together. No ones really tried though.

In time I should find someone to put me together. I just don't know when.

I'm just really hoping that that one person comes soon.

-----------------------------------------

A/N

PLEASE KEEP READING AND VOTING TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER PLEASE