The Story of Roni Vize

A beautiful morning . A beautiful life. The birds chirping. The sun shining threw the window.

Ha I wish.

My life is the complete opposite. I hate mornings. I have a terrible life. The birds never chirp. The sun doesn't mean a thing to me if it shines.

My life is a black hole to me. I might be popular at school , but no one knows what happens after school. I have to pay my bills.  I have to buy my clothes. I had to have 5 jobs.

I get no help from my parents cause they hate me. I know what your thinking 'oh how could your parents hate you they love you' well your wrong. They have told me I'm a mistake. That I'm worthless.  That I'm a waste of space.

I've been abused by them. They drink and do drugs. I just wish I had the parents I had before my brother died.

FLASHBACK:

we were all sitting in the car.

The radio was on.

We were all singing.

My dad looked away from the road at me and my brother.

he smiled at us.

I smiled back. I looked to my older brother by 2 years.

He turned towards me and smiled.

The next thing I knew we were spining out of control.

The car hit something and we started to to flip.

The back end of the car hit a tree.

FLASHBACK OVER

Me and my brother both should have died on impact. Only he did though.

My parents have hated me since then.

That was 6 years ago. I was 11.

For months they didn't talk to me. Not a single word.

Now everything they say is just hurtful.

Ok well I should introduce myself. My names Roni Vize and im 17. I live in Australia.  Yet, I'm as pale as a ghost. I have blue hair to my mid back. I have blue eyes. I'm pretty tall I'm 5'8''. Like I said I'm popular. I really don't know how though. I'm not a bitch popular though.

I'm the badass popular. I'll treat you with respect if you treat me with respect. Unless your a bitch to me then I will go all king kong on your ass. I guess that's what got me popular.  None of my 'friends' are actually my friends. I'm just there to be there.

I can't tell anyone what goes on at home .I'd be humiliated.

I'm supposed to have this perfect life. I'm supposed to be social. I'm supposed to be able to get whatever I want. I'm supposed to be this perfect popular. That I will never be.

My life will never be perfect.

The only chance I have is if prince charming comes to my rescue.

That only happens in a fairy tales. I live in an anti fairytale.

Is that even a real thing you might ask. In my life it is.

My prince charming will be an anti prince charming. Everything in my life will be an anti.

Everything has been since 6 years ago. Nothing would have changed if that car crash wouldn't of happened.  Everything would be perfect. My family would still be whole.

I would be ok and not where I am right now.  Standing at the edge of a cliff at 8:30 in the morning.

I should be home eating breakfast with my parents and brother. But that was gone the day my brother died.

So if everything else is gone why not me. Why don't I go to?  Why don't I go and join my brother? Be happy again.

Leave the world I hate so much behind. 5 steps and everything could be gone. I could be happy.

My perfect life could come if I do so. The life I've been praying for. The life where I could see my brother. The life without abuse. The life without terrible parents.

The life I wish I could have.

Hi I'm Roni Vize and this is my story.

------------------------------

A/N

How did you guys like this

vote comment if I should continue