chp5

They say love is the most powerful thing in the world. It makes the world go round. They say without love we wouldn't be alive.

They don't know me though. I've gone through life without loving or being loved.Love is a foreign word to me. Something I haven't heard in years. Something I'm so unfamiliar with I have no clue what it means.

Is love a need? What is love? No one can define it because its all different.

"RONI THOSE 2 WEEKS I SPENT BY THAT BED I REALIZED SOMETHING" he shouted still far away. I heard footsteps getting close.

"Roni I've realized I can't live without you"he said. "You barely know me" my weak voice said."I know, I know nothing about you but for some reason I can't live without you" he whispred in my ear"you jump, I jump" he continued.

I can't risk his life. I can't have anyone die for me. Why would anyone want to die for me? Just like my parents said I'm useless. I'm a mistake.

"Why would you take your life for me? You don't know me. I could end up being someone you hate. I could be this terrible person. I could have this terrible past you don't want to get involved with. Why waste your time on me? I'm not worth your time. I'm not worth anyone's time. I'm useless and worthless. So why keep me alive? You know I want to die, so why don't you let me? How could you say you need me in your life when you know nothing about me? Your clueless about me. So why keep me around?" I said looking him in the eyes.

"I can't live without you.I want to know you. Your not useless or worthless. I need to prove that to you. I just can't let you go. I want to know everything about you. I need to know everything about you." he said looking me in the eyes as well. He looked so sincere. He looked like he meant every word he just said.  His eyes held truth, not a trace of lie.

He's the first person to say anything like this in a long time. No ones ever been true with me. No one has ever been so sincere.

I'm not used to this. Having someone care for you. I'm not used to someone being nice. Someone who actually care what you do. Someone who needs me in their life.

I'm usually the person who someone could lose and not care. Someone can be friends with me and then drop me so fast. Someone who can say they'll always be there and not.

That's one of the reasons I have my walls up. Im not gonna let them down that easy for this guy.

He'll be the luckiest person ever if he does get through them. No one can. No one has even tried. No one has ever gotten close enough.

I don't think I will ever understand why he would though. I mean out of everyone ,the one who stops me cares. The one who's knows nothing about me cares.

The crazy thing is he wants me here. He wants to know me. He doesn't want to lose me.

He's the first person who might actually break my walls down in time.

-----------------------

A /N

please keep reading and voting and please comment what you think