chp8

What do I do? Should i act like I'm still asleep?

Daniel started to move and groan. "Mom, dad what are you doing in here?" he asked his parents still groggy. "Who's the girl?" his mom asked."A friend now leave" he said laying back down.

His parents left the room without another word. I moved a little to let him know I'm up. "morning" He said."morning" I said back. I was still really tired.

"Lets go get breakfast" he said . I just nodded. He literally had to drag me downstairs.

"Morning son, Who's the girl?" his dad asked."Her names roni, what's for breakfast?" he asked. His dad and mom looked at me. I did a short wave and smiled. His mom smiled back, so did his dad.

Well his parents don't hate me. We sat down and had a bowl of cereal. Daniel and his parents talked. I felt out of place. I barley knew Daniel. I felt like I didn't belong. Mostly cause I didn't belong. This is his family, not mine.

I excused myself from the table. I ran to his room. I grabbed my bag. I found a window in his room I looked down from it.Nothing I haven't jumped before.

I opened the window. I crouched down on the window seal. I put both of my hands on either side of the window. I took 3 deep breaths and jumped.

I landed in a crouched position on the ground. My feet got that tingly sensation when you jump and land to hard.

After they stopped I stood up. I slung my bag over my shoulder. I looked back at Daniels house. I started to jog away.

I can't stay there. I can't be a burden to them. I'm leaving Daniel. He promised not to leave me. I never promised not to leave him. This is the best for me and him. I don't need anyone in my life right now. He doesn't need me in his life ever.

He's way better off without me. I'm glad I'm leaving him and not him leaving me.

All I'll ever do is cause drama. Thats all I am, drama. Something Daniel doesn't need. Something I don't need to put on his family. 

I looked up at the sky. It was pure grey. Yay! Just what I need to make my day so much better.Note the sarcasm. Matter of seconds it was pouring.

By now I was drenched. I kept walking. I had no idea where I was going. I just knew I needed to get out of here. Leave here. Leave town.

Possibly leave life. I know I shouldn't its just I have nothing to live for. I just walked to the cliff. The cliff I love so much.

I didn't go to the edge. I just sat smack dap in the middle of it. I sat with the rain pouring down on me. I stared out into the ocean.

I let the rain drench me. I sat there with my own thoughts.

Why am I still here? Why do I have to have the life I have? Why do I have so much drama? Why did my brother have to die? Why did Daniel have to save me? Why did I have to meet him? Why would he care about me? What am I to him? Why would he take me under his wing?

So many questions floated in my head. I just couldn't stop them. "ROOOOONIIII" I faintly heard in the backround. I was to swirled up in my thoughts to even care.

I was pulled up by someone and put into a hug. I pushed the person away. I looked up and saw a drenched Daniel. I stood there. Not doing a thing just starring at him.

" Why do you care so much about me? I'm nothing. You don't need me in your life.  You'd do so much better without me. I don't even want me in my life. My life is messed up. You don't need pulled into this mess Daniel. You don't need me. I'm drama. You, your family doesn't need drama but that's all I am. I'm just a burden on your family. A messed up drama filled burden. I don't understand why you can't see that" I shouted over the rain. He stood there starring at me as well.

" Roni your so different. Your not nothing your just different. I do need you in my life. Your still the mystery I haven't solved.  My life is messed up to. I don't care about your drama. I have drama of my own as well. My family has drama as well . Your not a burden. You might be messed up  but I am to. Your life might be drama filled but so is mine. We are so much alike . Thats why I don't notice." he shouted back over the rain.

I stood there dumbfounded. I stared into his eyes. He did the same back.

Then he did something I never would have thought.

He kissed me.

-------------------------------

A/N

thanks for the reads and votes and comments

please keep reading and voting

comment what you guys think of this chapter